The WoW Shadowlands release is coming closer and closer. The latest rumors hint at a release in November 2020. Can we really go to the afterlife of Azeroth on November 10, Blizzard?
You know the feeling, right: The last phase before every new expansion for World of Warcraft, when you just don't feel like playing other games anymore? That usually happens subconsciously and makes the months go by really - really - slowly. Let's face it: the closer we get to WoW Shadowlands, the more time slows. Fortunately, we can now guess an approximate release.
- READ MORE: World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Beta Is Live!
WoW Shadowlands Release in November: The Clues
There are several indications that WoW Shadowlands will be released in November 2020.
- First of all, Blizzcon and Gamescom were held at that time - if Shadowlands were released at that time, the expansion would be released before Christmas and in time to push the quarterly figures.
- According to the company's own estimates, it takes about four months between beta phase and release. Since the beta started in July, November would be the correct month.
- Last but not least, the date for the PvP event appeared on the beta servers. According to the calendar, it's supposed to take place on December 1st and as we know, the first PvP event won't start until the new season, which will start three weeks after the release. So if you count back the three weeks from December 1st, you get the magic date: November 10th.
This all sounds more than plausible to us and it's music to our ears - we're really impatient and can't wait to finally travel to the Shadow Lands.
- READ MORE: WoW: Arena World Championship BFA 2020