PUBG 2 is coming, and it will be grounded in realism without any futuristic elements. With an all-star team of Battle Royale developers, this game is shaping up to be big!
Let's make no mistake about it: PUBG is the godfather of Battle Royales. I don't care what your favorite Battle Royale is – PUBG inspired it and every other BR dev was inspired by PUBG. Now, the daddy of all is not satisfied enough anymore with going strong on mobile: PUBG 2 is coming!
What Do We Know About PUBG 2?
- PUBG 2 will be grounded in realism
- Devs from other Battle Royale games are recruited into the development
- It will not follow the trend of Callisto Protocol
Honestly, that's all the info we have on PUBG 2 at this point, but you know us: It's enough to get us excited! Here's the tweet with the inside scoop:
Insider sources tell me:— PlayerIGN (@PlayerIGN) April 21, 2021
Krafton is making #PUBG2; a Battle Royale game grounded in realism, and not futuristic.
New developers, including those who worked on other BRs are/were recruited onto the existing PUBG team, they're not forming a new one.
What more is there to say, other than: We love it? PUBG returning to glory and retaking its throne atop of the Battle Royale world? We're all for it. While Battlefield 6, Halo Infinite and more are gearing up to make a BR splash, PUBG 2 might just end up showing all these wannabes who's boss:
- Battle Royale Scavengers Has a 9000 Player Mode!
- Leaked Valorant Mechanic Hints at Battle Royale Mode
- Halo Infinite's Multiplayer Revealed: Free2Play and Battle Royale Mode
- New Details on Battlefield 6 Multiplayer & Battle Royale
Oh, and here's a whole video on the insider leak. Enjoy:
Folks, let’s be real here: Nobody likes ads, everybody likes raffles and we all wanna feel special. Right? Sign up for MyEarlyGame and you get just that: No ads, the content you wanna see & a chance to win free stuff. No brainer, really.