Valorant turned a year old yesterday and the entire month of June will be a celebration. With the Valorant Give Back Bundle players have a chance to cast their vote and decide which skins make it back!
June will be a good month for Valorant as Riot Games are planning numerous events throughout it. Things already kicked off yesterday with the Birthday Rush event which was exclusive for fans from Southeast Asia. Further down the line, there's a Twitch Rivals tournament on June 11 and much much more. The full roadmap was revealed by Riot in a blog post:
- Night Market discount (June 2)
- Give Back Bundle Voting (June 2)
- Player Cards (June 6, June 14, ???)
- Community Battle Pass Voting (June 13 - 25)
- WWFest Returns (June 25)
- YR1 Event Pass (June 22 - July 6)
- Episode 3 Livestream (June 21)
- Squad Boost (June 22 - July 26)
- Account Leveling (June 22)
- New Agent
Now, that's a whole lot of content on the way. The Episode 3 Livestream confirms what we expected, a potential release of Episode 3 on June 22. We'll keep you updated as more of the features roll out, so stay tuned! Today it's all about the Give Back Bundle, and the vote associated with it.
Give Back Bundle Voting
With the Valorant Give Back Bundle Riot are letting players decide which skins should return. It's similar to the Run It Back bundle expect your vote matters and the community as a whole will decide the content of the Give Back Bundle. The voting for the bundle kicks off today, June 2, and will conclude June 7. The winners will be announced on June 16, but the bundle itself will go live once Episode 3 Act 1 gets released on June 22. A portion of the proceeds will go to charity.
Purchase the bundle from June 22-July 8, and 50% of the proceeds from Weapon skins and 100% from accessories in the Give Back Bundle, will go towards the Riot Games Social Impact Fund, in partnership with Impact Assets.— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) June 2, 2021
- Read More: Valorant Is Officially Coming to Mobile
How Do I Vote in the Give Back Bundle?
All you have to do, in order to vote, is log into your Riot Games account and follow the official link. After that, it's up to you to choose which skins you cast your vote for. There are a total of four categories and numerous skins in each of them:
- Sidearm - Ego Ghost, Reaver Sheriff, Sakura Classic, Gravitational Uranium Neuroblaster Classic, Magepunk Ghost
- SMG/Shotgun - Sakura Stinger, VALORANT GO! Vol. 1 Spectre, Oni Bucky, Sovereign Stinger, Celestial Judge
- Rifle - Prime Vandal, Reaver Vandal, Prime 2.0 Phantom, Ion Phantom, and Infantry Guardian
- Sniper/Machine Gun - Reaver Operator, Ion Operator, Wasteland Marshal, Sovereign Marshal, Prime 2.0 Odin