Valorant's patch 2.11 is live! Just as expected, the latest update didn't bring much to the table in terms of changes. Here's a quick look at the Valorant 2.11 patch notes!
Valorant has turned a bit stale in the past few weeks as we didn't see a new patch for almost a month. This was a result of Riot's decision to entirely skip patch 2.10 and get directly into 2.11 two weeks later. This left us with 2.09 for much longer than we wanted.
In the meantime, Riot Games revealed all their big plans for Episode 3 Act 1 with the introduction of the YR1 events and rewards. The month of June is special in Valorant, as the game is celebrating its one-year anniversary. There are some big changes coming with Episode 3. Naturally, nobody expected much from the long-awaited Valorant patch 2.11 and the update didn't let us down. Here are the full notes:
Valorant Update 2.11 Official Patch Notes
Even the devs are honest about the patch:
I know, after skipping Patch 2.10 you expected fireworks. Just look at this patch as the quiet before the Episode 3 storm. Not for nothing, Patch 2.11 should improve your framerate by 1% on average if you’re on a medium-high spec machine.
The 1% FPS increase is probably the highlight for the Valorant 2.11 patch.
- Added a Leaderboard search bar to help you find players by name
- Replication is back as part of our modes rotation and will replace Escalation for now
- Improved Client framerate by 1% on average for medium to high spec machines by optimizing abilities, equipment, and weapons in your inventory
- Optimized Agent and Environment mesh clipping calculations
- Read More: Is Nora the Next Agent in Valorant?
Game System Updates
- Fixed fonts for various regional languages to improve readability
- Updated ping wheel and radio wheel to ignore non-movement inputs while the wheel is displayed
- Fixed an animation issue with abnormal hand positions while equipping weapons
- Fixed an issue where Reyna couldn’t sell then rebuy Dismiss ability during Buy Phase
- Fixed a bug that was causing an infinite load symbol while viewing a friend’s career.
- Fixed several Leaderboard UI bugs.
- In the model viewer, a hitch is caused by the Sharpening setting interacting with MSAA
- If you encounter this, we advise that you toggle off the Sharpening setting until we can ship a fix.