The next Valorant update is still some time away, but we have a good idea of what'll be coming with it. Patch 2.07 was leaked! Here's everything you should expect!
The past couple of patches in Valorant were focused mostly on the social aspect of the game except for the last one. That one buffed agent Viper significantly. So what's 2.07 going to include? Nerfs for Viper because she suddenly got too popular. How do we know this? Because the Valorant 2.07 Patch Notes got leaked!
Valorant 2.07 Patch Notes & Release Date Leak
The patch notes for the upcoming Valorant patch 2.07 were leaked by data miner floxayyy on Twitter. The release date for the 2.07 Patch is expected to go live next week on Tuesday, April 13.
2.07 Patch Notes, link to image;https://t.co/SMGwrhQsyg— floxay (@floxayyy) April 8, 2021
If you're a Viper main, then we have some good news for you. Without further ado here are the full Valorant 2.07 Patch Notes:
- Now pulls Agents that are defusing the Spike
- If they are pulled out of defuse range, the defuse will be interrupted
- Audio cues added to indicate when she’s boosted in the air from Blast Pack
- Explosion and Showstopper launching VFX updated, so they are less obscuring and clear out of the play space faster
- Fixed a bug when calculating if damage taken while decayed should be lethal for players with armor
- Most noticeably, this was causing Marshal shots when the target was decayed 50 to reduce the enemy to 1 health instead of killing them
Quality of Life
- Improved feel of ping wheel selection tool; this should now feel more predictable to use
- Cypher Tripwires now display to Observers with associated team color
- Fixed issue where spectators and observers could sometimes see incorrect aim vectors for scoped-in sniper rifles when switching between views. The incorrect view would settle to the correct position over about 1 second. The correct view now immediately shows.
- Yoru Can no longer plant the Spike after using Gatecrash while his Dimensional Shift is active
- Fixed an unintended dome in the sky that Astra saw if she came out of Astral form while Omen is ulting
- Fixed a bug where placing Killjoy’s turret next to Sage’s Barrier Orb would sometimes break it
- Cypher can no longer place Spycam in Cyber Cage projectiles
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s disabled Alarmbots would chase far away targets that ran by them when it was re-enabled
- Fixed issue where Skye’s Guiding Light appeared to go underground when thrown directly down
- Fixed various localization issues with the server selector and the promotion screen
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Match History filter to function incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where players would have to restart client to rid themselves of their competitive queue restriction after their restriction ended
- Fixed a bug where some players were not penalized for being AFK after a match ended during remakes
- Fixed a bug where players using Russian keyboard were having issues with party push to talk
- Fixed a bug where players who swapped to Thai keyboard had their voice chat settings reset
- READ MORE: Valorant Map Leak: Location & Release Date
Have you made your own MyEarlyGame account yet?