Will Riot bring it into play?
Valorant: The Chenoa Agent Concept Is Ingenious
Reddit user bayleaf97 presented an agent concept for Valorant on the platform. We present you with tribal Valorant initiator Chenoa and her owl Wahu! What makes the fan agent for Valorant so ingenious?
bayleaf97 has thought of everything with the Chenoa agent concept: an ingenious background story, skills that appear balanced and voice lines for every situation in the game and ability - the Valorant-Reddit community can't help but be amazed.
After the introduction of Killjoy in Episode 1: Act 2, fans are currently puzzling over what Riot has up the sleeve for the agent in Act 3. After all, it's only a few weeks away and we are already expecting the first teasers about the new agent. The new agent is already fixed and will certainly not be Chenoa or at least something like that but as we all know, hope dies last. Many analysts in the community assume that with the Battle Pass for Act 2, an insect-like agent has already been teased so not an owl?
That means that all doors are still open to the developers for episode 2, and Chenoa has the perfect agent concept for a future release.
Chenoa and Her Faithful Companion Wahu
Chenoa's kit revolves around her owl sidekick Wahu. Each of her skills is either inspired by characteristics of an owl or Wahu is involved in the action itself.
- Ability 1 (Q) - Ghost Tracks: Reveal the most recent footprints that opponents have left in the last 10 seconds.
- Ability 2 (E) - Screech: Deafen every enemy for a short duration within hearing distance.
- Signature Ability (C) - Third Eye: Place Wahu on your shoulder for a short duration to have him watch your back.
- Ultimate Ability (X) - Soaring Owl: Send Wahu to a deceased ally somewhere on the map to turn him into a ghost that can roam the battlefield. Wahu can be hit by the enemy team in the air if spotted.
Although it is not exactly known what the ally's ghost is capable of, Chenoa's kit appears balanced and focuses on gathering information and tries to prevent the same from happening to the enemy.
- READ MORE: BLAST's Valorant Event Is Coming This Friday
If you want to learn more about the voice lines and the background story of Chenoa and Wahu, you should check out bayleaf97's Reddit post.
We think the idea behind Chenoa and Wahu is great and who knows, maybe the Valorant developers will adopt the concept or at least part of it. For the time being the puzzling continues as first, we'll see the agent of the new act. What will the potential insect agent be able to do? Stay tuned for an update as soon as we get the information!