Guess we'll only be looking at the even number teams from now on
TOTW Moments back on track
FIFA 20 TOTW Moments has been an up and down experience so far. This week is on the positive end of the spectrum with a much-needed improvement over the last team we got.
Back to the land of 90+ rated cards with TOTW Moments 4
As mentioned, consistency has not been TOTW Moments’ strongest suit. The previous three teams are the FIFA card pack equivalent of a Disneyland rollercoaster and this one just adds to the thrill. A pattern seems to be developing with the first and third releases of TOTW Moments disappointing everyone and their momma while the second and fourth are trying to repair the damage.
EA Sports went to borrow a squad from FIFA 19 for the third week in a row and unlike last time, this week they go it right. We get the star 90+ trio of Robert Lewandowski, Josip Iličić and Heung-Min Son complemented by Jamie Vardy’s 87-rated card. The rest of the team is basic as can be but those packs have always been about the few at the top of the deck, so even by regular TOTW standards, this is a fine appetizer.
TOTW Moments is a couple short of the 23-man roster of the original TOTW from last year due to Daniele De Rossi and Hatem Ben Arfa no longer being available in FIFA 20. This leaves the fourth TOTW Moments squad with the following 21 player cards:
- GK: Pau Lopez – 85 OVR (Roma)
- RB: Hugo Mallo – 82 OVR (Celta Vigo)
- CB: Dante – 82 OVR (Nice)
- CB: Makoto Hasebe – 82 OVR (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- RM: Anderson Talisca – 86 OVR (Guangzhou Evergrande)
- RM: Pablo Sarabia – 86 OVR (Paris Saint-Germain)
- LM: Adem Ljajić – 84 OVR (Beşiktaş)
- CAM: Heung-Min Son – 91 OVR (Tottenham Hotspur)
- ST: Robert Lewandowski – 94 OVR (Bayern München)
- ST: Josip Iličić – 90 OVR (Atalanta)
- ST: Jamie Vardy – 87 OVR (Leicester City)
- GK: Igor Akinfeev – 83 OVR (CSKA Moscow)
- CB: Phil Jagielka – 81 OVR (Sheffield United)
- RM: Viktor Tsygankov – 82 OVR (Dynamo Kiev)
- RM: Agustín Bouzat – 80 OVR (Velez Sarsfield)
- CM: Rodrigo De Paul – 84 OVR (Udinese)
- LW: Diego Rossi – 79 OVR (Los Angeles FC)
- LF: Scott Arfield – 80 OVR (Rangers)
- ST: Alexander Isak – 84 OVR (Real Sociedad)
- ST: Ishak Belfodil – 82 OVR (Hoffenheim)
- ST: Jean-Philippe Mateta – 82 OVR (Mainz 05)
Are you happy with the new team? Have you checked the previous TOTW Moments? Now’s the time to do it if you haven’t.