5) Pajama Guardian Cosplay Urgot – While we didn't get the long-awaited Star Guardian Urgot the LoL community asked for, we did get a cosplay-related skin! It was an instant hit among players and is an incredibly popular skin which you can buy for 1350 RP. (Image credit: Riot Games)
4) Elementalist Lux – Isn't she pretty! And popular! Elementalist Lux arrived to the League of Legends store way back in 2016 and very quickly became one of the most popular League of Legends skins of all time. With ten forms, each with different animations, this was the most detailed skin Riot Games has ever made to date. You can put Elementalist Lux on for 3250 RP. (Image credit: Riot Games)
3) PROJECT Irelia – The PROJECT skins arrived in the LoL client way back in 2014, with only a certain selection of champions getting those futuristic skins. They became so popular that Riot Games released the second wave of PROJECT skins to fans, which only increased its popularity. A favorite among players is PROJECT Irelia. You can purchase it for 1350 RP. (Image credit: Riot Games)
2) Star Guardian Jinx – There's no denying that the Star Guardian Skins are possibly one of the most popular skin releases to date, mirroring popular anime of old and new. The skins in question released alongside popular game mode Invasion. Players took on the role of Star Guardians to combat evil, defeating a series of invading space monsters along the way. The most popular Star Guadian Skin was Jinx. Star Guardian Jinx can be purchased for 1820 RP. (Image credit: Riot Games)
1) K/DA Evelynn. To the surprise of none, the KDA skins are so popular, it's unreal. Riot Games took inspiration from K-pop and created an entire band around the LoL champions. K/DA is also a virtual band in real-life comprised of League of Legends champions performed by musicians such as Jaira Burns, Madison Beer, Miyeon, and Soyeon. The K/DA skins remain popular to this date, especially among the K-pop fans. K/DA skins can be purchased for 1350 RP. (Image credit: Riot Games)
League of Legends has over 1000 skins, with more coming to each patch. With this amount of skins to choose from, which are the best? Let's take a look at some of the top 5 popular skins in League of Legends.