7. Trackmania: This game has not seen a re-release since Trackmania Turbo from 2016. But this reboot seems to have it all: multiplayer-focused, gamer-friendly servers and a new robust track editor. (Image credit: Ubisoft)
6. Fairy Tail: One of our favorite anime will soon be playable on PC. You will experience some stories from the series while playing different characters of Fairy Tail and competing against other great mages. (Image credit: Gust Co. Ltd.)
5. Liberated: Liberated is an action game on the pages of a noir comic. You get to solve puzzles and fight your way through a city to ensure justice. (Image credit: Atomic Wolf).
4. F1 2020: Despite the current F1 season being halted, the Codemasters 2020 update for the F1 video game is coming as planned. A new racing mode and split-screen play will bring a breath of fresh air to the game. (Image credit: Codemasters)
3. Othercide: In this dark tactical game, you command an army of daughters and descendants of legendary warriors to protect your mother. Music, colors and animations create a breathtakingly scary atmosphere. (Image credit: Lightbulb Crew)
2. Death Stranding: Finally, half a year after the PS4 release, we get Death Stranding for the PC. In it, ъоу try to somehow pursue your mission in a post-apocalyptic America while you fight for survival. (Image credit: Sony Interactive Entertainment)
1. Grounding: A new idea of survival with some cool graphics. While you are shrunken in your garden trying to build a new world in miniature, suddenly spiders and grasshoppers become the biggest threat. (Image credit: Obsidian Entertainment)
No matter if it's car racing, action, or roleplay – July has a lot of new games to offer. Among all the new releases, we've gathered the top 7 PC game titles we're looking forward to in the next month. Let's go!