Rocket League Season 3 is finally out, and we couldn't be more hyped to dive in. What's included, though? Oh, and what will we get in the Season 3 Rocket Pass? We are going to give you a quick overview of everything, so that you're all geared up for Rocket League Season 3!
It's out! Finally! It seems like an age since we first started hypothesizing what was going to jump onto the field in Rocket League Season 3. It's here, and it looks pretty solid. You might want to know what's included, though, so we better stop wasting your time with this pointless rambling, and break down the Rocket Pass and all of Rocket League Season 3 right here, right now...
What's in Rocket League Season 3?
Rocket League Season 3 includes a ton of new content, primarily focusing on its new Racing-Sports theme. That means content from some major car and racing brands, a whole new Rocket Pass, new challenges to complete for unique rewards, and more! Check out what the team over at Psyonix have to say about Rocket League Season 3!
Start your engines! Rocket League Season 3 is fueled up and ready to roll on April 7! Get ready for the most high-octane Season yet, with a new Rocket Pass, Challnges, and content from NASCAR and Formula 1!
That's a snippet from the Rocket League website, where you can find all the details you could possibly want. As it stands, Season 3 will end on August 11, having been extended from an original end date of July 21. Anyway, let's get into the nitty-gritty!
Rocket League Tyranno, NASCAR, & Formula 1 Details
Rocket League Sgeason 3 features a collaboration between Rocket Leaue, NASCAR, and Formula 1 Racing. The two racing-car giants will be taking the Rocket League world by storm, with some pretty sweet-ass new content:
- The new Tyranno Vehicle will feature a Dominus Hitbox, and will be part of the Season 3 Rocket Pass.
- The redesigned DFH Stadium (Circuit) has been outfitted with a racing track, retuned to reflect the new racing-sports theme.
- We expect to see further additions to Season 3 from NASCAR and Formula 1, including possible new vehicles, as the season develops.
What's Included in the Rocket League Season 3 Rocket Pass?
- Various new vehicles, including the Tyranno, which will be available from launch.
- 70+ new Tiers, with tons of cool rewards.
- Various new Player Anthems.
- Chequered Flag Goal Explosion is rocking our world!
- Traction Wheels and Retrogression Animated Decal continue to moisten our oysters...
- Mechwing Decal, Roskilde wheels, & Jester Topper (for free).
The Rocket League Season 3 Rocket Pass is available from the Rocket League website, or in-game, for 1000 Credits. For 3000 Credits, you can get the full 'Rocket Pass Bundle', which instantly unlocks the Tyranno, as well as 12 additional tiers. Have fun, humans, and don't forget to stick to EarlyGame for all your latest Rocket League news!
- Rocket League Season 3: Rocket Pass Trailer, Tyranno, & Release Date
- Rocket League: Octane & Fennec Hitbox Type Explained
- Rocket League: How to Fix Error 42