Rocket League has a variety of excellent modes to choose from, but one of the lesser played ones is Hoops. That is, until now. The biggest question remains, how do you get a Swish Goal in Hoops? Well, humans are asking on Reddit, so we better dive in...
Swish, swish, swish. Apparently, that's a basketball term. Fitting, seeing as the mode we're talking about is Hoops — basically, Rocket League's take on the classic sport. What is a Swish, you may be asking? Well, it's a shot that goes through the basket without touching the rim, or the backboard. In Rocket League, it's the same concept...
Well, we've compiled a list of tips and tricks for you to check out in Rocket League. Check it out:
- Try an aerial kick, it can be hard to get the aim right, but is probably your best bet.
- Ride up the wall with the ball and kick it off from above, yet again, aim is key. This only works sometimes, riding up the wall sometimes causes the game to not register the challenge.
- Nudge it over the net with the roof of your car. You have to be very careful here, though.
- Teamwork... it might sound generic, but if you are playing with friends, using clever passes is a very effective method.
Be careful, and be aware. Hoops can be a rather difficult game mode at the best of times, but if you are obsessed with getting your challenges down, then you will need the Swish Goal, and this will make things even harder!
The trick, to be honest, is to watch the pros. They know what the f**k they are doing, and if you practice, practice, practice, practice, then you can use their style to get your goal scored. It might take hundreds of attempts, and many lost matches whilst you are focused on getting your Swish Goal, but hey — then you've done it!
So yes, swish, swish, swish, motherf**kers. It's time to own at Rocket League. Get those challenges, have that fun you've been waiting for, and try your hand at one of these bloody Swish Goals... Let us know how it goes!
- Rocket League – Exalter, Tygris, Air Strike & More in Season 2
- Epic Gives Away Free Credits in Fortnite & Rocket League as Apology to Gamers
- Rocket League Guide: How Do Drafts Work?