Rocket League Update 2.05 has hit our screens in style, introducing the world to this year's Esports Decals. With RLCS 2021-22 on its way, it's time to dive into all of our favorite team's customized decals for the Octane, Fennec and Dominus Battle Cars. They look pretty sleek, but they're not all that Update 2.05 can boast about. There are also a plethora of bug fixes that have come with Rocket League's latest update. It's a biggie, so let's not waste time babbling and just dive right-on-in with the Rocket League Update 2.05 Patch Notes!
A lot has come to Rocket League recently, and Rocket League Update 2.05 brings even more. Here's a deeper-dive into the specifics of what's coming to the Esports Shop.
- Rocket League's New Esports Decals & What's Changing in the Esports Shop
- All Rocket League Esports Decals for RLCS 2021-22
Rocket League Update 2.05 Release Date
Rocket League Update 2.05 released on October 5, 2021. In other words, it's already out and ready to rock 'n roll, after it blessed our screens at 4PM PT / 11PM UTC. You can download it already, so get on with it: dive right-on-in. Enjoy!
Rocket League Update 2.05 Platforms
- Epic Games Store
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X|S
Rocket League Update 2.05 Patch Notes
Rocket League Update 2.05 Patch Notes: Changes and Updates
- New Preset Creation: Selecting 'Create New Preset' now duplicates the active preset into the new preset slot
Rocket League Update 2.05 Patch Notes: New Content
- New Esports Team Decals have arrived, custom-made by the RLCS teams themselves in collaboration with Psyonix.
- More Decals, including options for additional teams and ‘Away Kit’ variants, are coming later in the RLCS season.
- Decals for Octane, Dominus, and Fennec Car Bodies are available for each team below.
- ‘Home Kit’ Decals for 34 teams from Europe, North America, Oceania, and South America have been added.
- Evil Geniuses
- FaZe Clan
- G2 Esports
- Ghost Gaming
- Ground Zero Gaming
- Karmine Corp
- Pittsburgh Knights
- Semper Esports
- SK Gaming
- Spacestation Gaming
- Susquehanna Soniqs
- Team BDS
- Team Liquid
- Team Queso
- Team Singularity
- Team Vitality
- True Neutral
Rocket League Update 2.05 Patch Notes: Bug Fixes
- [PlayStation 5] Fixed a resolution issue causing gameplay to appear blurry for some players
- Fixed a bug causing FPS settings to change on their own
- Bot difficulty will change to the player’s selection when playing offline
- Fixed appearance of Painted Vector Decals
- Fixed appearance of Twinzer Car Body when using certain Decals
- Fixed an inventory bug when sorting by Series
- Fixed a scrolling bug when viewing large inventories
- Esports Shop Decals may cover trim on Painted Car BodiesThis bug will be fixed in our next game update
So, there you have it, the Rocket League Update 2.05 Patch Notes. There's a lot to sink your teeth into here. In fact, a lot more than usual, with a plethora of new Esport Decals being added as well as a ton of bug fixes. So, download the update, enjoy it, try not to spend too much money in the refurbished Esports Shop, and stick to EarlyGame for all of your Rocket League news.
- How to Fix the Version Mismatch Error in Rocket League
- What's in the Rocket League Item Shop Today?
- Is Rocket League Really Dying?
Welcome to EarlyGame, your one-stop-shop for everything Esports and Gaming. Check out MyEarlyGame for an exclusive and customizable experience, and to become part of the EarlyGame family. Get engaged on Twitter and Facebook.