Rocket League has received a new update in Version 1.95. With Psyonix's latest patch, we see a few crucial bug fixes implemented, so we take a look at the Update 1.95 Patch Notes. Additionally, we take you through how to fix the Version Mismatch Error!
With Rocket League Update 1.95, Psyonix have brought some bug fixes to Season 3. Last week's Update 1.94 was a sturdy one, introducing a plethora of new Rocket League Season 3 content, as well as various bug fixes. If you want more details on last week's update, as well as Season 3, then you should check out last week's article.
Rocket League Update 1.95 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that added 0.1 seconds to the match once the ball hits the ground at 0:00
- Fixed a softlock scenario caused by trading in the last possible set of five eligible items
- Rocket Boost on the Ford F-150 now displays correctly
- Fixed a bug that took button/cursor focus off the “Find Match” button in the Play Menu
Update 1.95 is already available on the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S. It was released at 4PM PDT (11PM UTC) on April 14, and 1AM CEST on April 15.
Well, as you can see it's a pretty small one! Update 1.95 is a solid little release, though. Fixing the softlock scenario was a particularly good idea, as that issue has been a consistent one over the last week. The rest? Well, minor improvements are always nice, so there's nothing to complain about there.
What Is The Rocket League Version Mismatch Error?
The Version Mismatch Error is a bug in Rocket League that often occurs just after a new update has been released. Usually, it is not a problem because the update will install automatically onto your system, but sometimes the error can occur when your installed version of the game does not match the latest version. Thus, the game will not function, displaying the Version Mismatch Error. Sounds fun!
How To Fix The Rocket League Version Mismatch Error
- Close your game and shutdown your system. Make sure it is a proper shutdown, and not just a 'sleep-mode' situation.
- Restart, and check on your update situation. On Steam, this should resume the update automatically.
- On other systems, double check that every recent patch has been installed. Check your downloads and installations, make sure everything matches.
- As of writing, the most recent patches are v1.94 and v1.95, so that is a good place to start.
- Most systems have an option to check for available and uninstalled updates.
To summarize, to fix the Rocket League Version Mismatch Error, you basically need to make sure the game has been fully updated, and is aligned with the latest version. Without every update installed, Rocket League will not allow you to play online. If you can't play Rocket League online, then why play Rocket League at all?
- Rocket League Ranks Tracker: RLCS X Schedule & Standings
- How to Get F1 and NASCAR Vehicles in Rocket League Season 3
- How to Fix the Call Limit Reached Error in Rocket League