Rocket League has reintroduced the Gridiron Limited Time Game Mode to celebrate the beginning of the NFL 2021 Season. The celebration is live in Rocket League, and features the Rocket League Gridiron Limited Time mode, as well as the NFL Fan Pack. How does Gridiron work in Rocket League, and how do you play Rocket League Gridiron?
The NFL Season is here for 2021, and it's time to celebrate! It's American Football Time, folks, enough of this European rubbish. Thus, a Rocket League Gridiron mode is a wonderful addition, even if it is only for a limited time. Actually, screw that, just keep the mode, why not? The Super Bowl is happening in February (you know, like every year), but that doesn't mean we don't want our dose of Rocket League NFL! Anyway, let's explain how Gridiron works in Rocket League...
Rocket League is not only getting a Gridiron mode to celebrate the 2021 NFL Season. Before we explain how to play Rocket League Gridiron, here's everything you need to know about the celebrations, as well as some other sweet-as Rocket League news...
- What's in the Rocket League 2021 NFL Fan Pass?
- Why Rocket League 2 is Definitely Coming
- Will Rocket League Return to Mac?
How Does Gridiron Work in Rocket League?
Rocket League Gridiron is a 4v4 mode that introduces rules inspired by NFL, and replaces the traditional football with an American football. When you touch the ball, the ball automatically attaches to your car's roof so that you can run with it. Pretty neat, right? Yep, it is! And it's hella-fun, so you better be getting hyped for this the return of this LTM. Here's how to play...
Hit the field with the 2021 NFL Fan Pass! This new bundle adds new content throughout the season starting with animated Dominus Decals. Buy it once, get it all!— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) September 8, 2021
Also, Gridiron LTM is back and tune into the Gridiron Games on our Twitch channel on 9/9. https://t.co/cokcj9Dm5V pic.twitter.com/yx72Om5AFC
How To Play Rocket League Gridiron
- Gridiron is a 4v4 Game Mode
- There are Hash Marks at the 50-yard-line.
- When you touch the ball, it attaches to your car's roof.
- If players touch, the ball changes carriers.
- Players with the ball can only single-jump.
- Each goal is 3 or 7 points.
- 3 is all own-goals.
- 7 is when a player enters the goal with the ball.
- Players need to pay attention to the lines on the field, and make sure to not go out of bounds.
Well, there you have it. We hope that we've helped you learn how to play Gridiron in Rocket League. It's a lot of fun and you should check it out! Much like you should check out the new Rocket League 2021 NFL Fan Pack. It's fantastic, and this is going to be one hell of a great season. With that, we bid you farewell. Eat a pizza.
- How to Fix the Version Mismatch Error in Rocket League
- Is Rocket League Dying? Is Rocket League 2 Coming?
- What's in the Rocket League Item Shop Today?
Welcome to EarlyGame, your one-stop-shop for everything Esports and Gaming. Check out MyEarlyGame for an exclusive and customizable experience, and to become part of the EarlyGame family. Get engaged on Twitter and Facebook.