Rocket League fans are experiencing a a new Unable to Download XP Data Error, stopping them from gaining the XP that they have earnt. The error is very common, and the Rocket League Unable to Download XP Data Error is one that will need to be patched out very quickly. For now, though, here's how to Fix the Rocket League Unable to Download XP Data Error.
When data errors rear their ugly heads, Rocket League fans cry out in agony. No one wants this kind of bollocks to continue, that's for sure, and when an error is as shocking as the Rocket League Unable to Download XP Data Error, something needs to be done as quickly as possible. Will it be fixed? Maybe, but probably not for a while. In cases such as this, the big question at hand is... can I do anything?
Before we help you fix the Rocket League Unable to Download XP Data Error, we have a brief public service announcement: We here at EarlyGame love fixing stuff. Thus, here are a bunch of other Rocket League fixes...
- How to Fix the Version Mismatch Error in Rocket League
- New Rocket League Update Won't Fix 120 FPS Bug on PS5
- How to Fix Rocket League Duplicate Login Detected Error
What is the Rocket League Unable to Download XP Data Error?
The Rocket League Unable to Download XP Data Error prevents players from being able to download XP data due to what seems like a "network connectivity problem". That's okay, ladies and gentlemen, because if it is due to a network connectivity issue, there's plenty that you can do to fix it. If not, it's a little bit more difficult. In that case: it's generally due to Rocket League server instability and outages. Keep in mind that even brief in-game network outages can cause this particular error.
How to Fix the Rocket League Unable to Download XP Data Error
- Check that Rocket League's servers are currently working, via Downdetector.
- If Rocket League servers are completely fine, attempt the following steps:
- Fully shut down your system: Perform a complete hard-restart of your system. Don't put your system to sleep or into hibernation, and instead make sure to perform a full reboot.
- Double check that all Rocket League Updates have been installed.
- Check your home internet situation, perform a restart of your router. If this doesn't work, perform a factory reset.
- Reinstall Rocket League if you are continually having problems.
- Psyonix have a dedicated page for troubleshooting the Rocket League Unable to Download XP Data Error. Check out their troubleshooting pages for the Epic Games Store, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Steam, and Xbox by following the link for your system.
We do hope that you can resolve and fix the Rocket League Unable to Download XP Data Error on whatever platform you choose to play the game. It's a pretty irritating problem, and if you can't resolve it, just give it some time and in most likelihood it will resolve itself with a little bit of patience. That's okay, whilst you're waiting you can always go and eat a pizza...
- What's in the Rocket League Item Shop Today?
- Why Rocket League 2 is Definitely Coming
- Is Rocket League Shutting Down: Let's Clear the Air
Welcome to EarlyGame, your one-stop-shop for everything Esports and Gaming. Check out MyEarlyGame for an exclusive and customizable experience, and to become part of the EarlyGame family. Get engaged on Twitter and Facebook.