A proper goodbye for TOTSSF
Rest of World TOTSSF completes the cycle
EA Sports continue releasing TOTSSF rosters without much warning. The latest entry in the catalog is the Rest of World TOTSSF, which contains the best footballers applying their trade outside the top leagues. It is also suspected that it would be the last TOTSSF to be released.
Around the world in 20 cards
The Rest of World TOTSSF lives up to its name big time. EA Sports picked one player per league, from 20 different competitions, to create by far the most diverse TOTSSF squad of all. Is it the best? Well, we just had the Ultimate TOTSSF right before this one, so it’s difficult to create an argument. Regardless, these are TOTSSF cards, so even the least valuable are still more valuable than most stuff you can get in FUT.
Dinamo Zagreb star Mislav Oršić shines just as bright among his Rest of World peers with the highest valued card on the team. At 95, the midfielder beats out Gent’s Canadian attacker Jonathan David for the MVP title. David’s 94-rated card is still a mighty force, amped up by dazzling pace and dribbling skills.
However, more than half of the cards are rated below 90. Yokohama midfielder Teruhito Nakagawa has the honor of being opposite of Oršić in the pecking order. The Japanese midfielder’s rating of “just” 85 is the lowest Rest of World TOTSSF goes, but even here a decent pacey wide player can be found. Such is the strength of TOTSSF.
- READ MORE: Carlos Vela king of MLS TOTSSF
Here is the full Rest of World TOTSSF roster:
- GK: Ondřej Kolář – 89 OVR (Slavia Praha)
- GK: Bemjamin Leroy – 86 OVR (Ajaccio)
- CB: Gernot Trauner – 90 OVR (LASK Linz)
- LB: Tim Leibold – 89 OVR (Hamburger)
- LB: Liberato Cacace – 88 OVR (Wellington Pheonix)
- LB: Gaetano Letizia – 87 OVR (Benevento)
- CDM: Jordi Quintillà – 88 OVR (St. Gallen)
- RM: Jack Byrne – 86 OVR (Shamrock Rovers)
- RM: Teruhito Nakagawa – 85 OVR (Yokohama F. Marinos)
- LM: Mislav Oršić – 95 OVR (Dinamo Zagreb)
- LM: Kamil Jóźwiak – 86 OVR (Lech Poznań)
- CAM: Jonathan David – 94 OVR (Gent)
- CAM: Cesinha – 92 OVR (Daegu)
- CAM: Magnus Wolff Eikrem – 89 OVR (Molde)
- LW: Florinel Coman – 86 OVR (Steaua)
- ST: Júnior Moraes – 92 OVR (Shakhtar)
- ST: Odsonne Edouard – 92 OVR (Celtic)
- ST: Kodjo Fo-Doh Laba – 91 OVR (Al Ain)
- ST: Youssef El Arabi – 90 OVR (Olympiacos)
- ST: Cristhian Stuani – 89 OVR (Girona)
- CM: Evander – 92 OVR (Midtjylland) - Objectives
- ST: Deniz Undav – 90 OVR (SV Meppen) – SBC
Unless Electronic Arts pull out another rabbit out of the hat, this should mark the end of TOTSSF. With how cryptic the company has been the past couple of weeks though, we might just get the Mars all-stars on Friday.