Apex Legends is currently in Season 5, which might be best so far. Some of us are already thinking what the next one will bring, like the new legend Rampart.
Season 5 of Apex brought changes to the map, the new legend Loba, a brand-new PvE mode with weekly questline and much more. It’s certainly the season which has introduced the most changes in terms of gameplay. Fortune’s Favor kicked off in the middle of May so it’ll be around for at least a couple of months. Despite all that’ we’re already curious about the next season and most importantly the next legend. Could it be Rampart?
- READ MORE: The winners of ALGS Online event #6
Rampart is one of the legends that were leaked way back along with his entire kit. But there are also others you say? Well then, take a loot at this image which has been floating around for who knows how long.
While some players thought that it might be fake or untrue. The picture proved to be a roadmap for all the legend we’ve seen. Crypto is first and came in Seaosn 3, then it’s Revenant who came in Season 4 and most recently Loba in Season 5. So who’s next? Rampart. There’s also a leak from a few days back which may spoil every upcoming legend, so take a look at your own risk.
DMDesu claims his source is legit and is coming directly from an ex-Respawn employee.
As you can probably tell by now, Rampart is almost certainly guaranteed to release in one of the next seasons. There’s a high chance it’d be Season 6, but Respawn Entertainment might have other plans. In any case, let’s take a look at his leaked kit.
- Fixer (passive) – Swapping to melee equips a wrench you can use to repair structures.
- Cover fire (passive) – Firing from Amped cover overcharges your gun damage.
- Gunner (passive) – LMG’s have increased magazine capacity and reload faster.
- Amped Cover (Tactical) – Builds cover that blocks incoming shots and provides a damage boost to anyone standing near it, can be picked up and moved.
- My friend Maxim (Ultimate) – Places a mounted machine gun that anyone in the squad can use, uses heavy ammo.
Whether all of these abilities will make it into the game when we reach Season 6 is a mystery. Rampart looks like the defensive type of legend so he’ll probably fill a role similar to Gibraltar. This might also mean that he’ll also get the Fortified perk, but for now, that’s a wild guess. There are still more than 10 weeks remaining from Season 5, so we’ll have to wait and find out.