After the teasers and leaks, it was only a matter of time until the new LoL Champion Samira would be released. On the weekend the desert rose found her way to the test servers. We will tell you what LoL Champion Samira has in store for you.
Samira, the new champion for League of Legends, was already leaked in early August. By the weekend, the new heroine had already landed on the test servers. Curtains up for the newest LoL champion Samira.
Samira, the Desert Rose
Normally, new champions are announced and then end up in the League of Legends beta testing environment. Samira, on the other hand, appeared in the PBE data for the weekend but is not yet playable. After several leaks from data miners, Riot Games was forced to release the new LoL champion and the trailer.
What Kind of Champion is Samira?
Samira is equally adept at close and long-range combat and has huge damage potential (Riot's favorite). Especially interesting is her passive ability Daredevil Impulse, with which Samira builds up a combo that can be increased up to six times. Each combo level increases her movement speed. The combination of Samira's skills could make her a top pick on the top lane.
LoL Champion Samira: All Abilities
Passive - Daredevil Impulse
- Samira builds a combo by hitting attacks or abilities unique from the previous hit. Each one increases her Style, from “E” to “S” grading (for a total of six). Samira gains movement speed for each Style grade.
- Samira’s attacks in melee range deal additional magic damage and increase based on the target’s missing health.
- Samira’s attacks against enemies affected by immobilizing effects knock the target up for and deal damage over six several attacks. Samira dashes into range against targets slightly outside her attack range.
Q - Flair
- Samira fires a shot, dealing physical damage to the first enemy hit.
- If this ability is cast towards an enemy in melee range, Samira will instead slash with her sword, dealing physical damage.
- Either hit can critically strike for 25% bonus damage.
- If cast during Wild Rush, Samira will strike all enemies in her path upon completion.
W - Blade Whirl
Works similar to Riposte from Fiora and can negate skill shots of other champions.
- Samira slashes around her for one second, damaging enemies twice for physical damage each and destroying any enemy missiles that enter the area.
E - Wild Rush
- Samira dashes through an enemy or ally, slashing enemies she passes through and gaining Attack Speed. Killing an enemy champion refreshes this ability’s cooldown.
R - Inferno Trigger
Samira can only use this ability if her current Style rating is S.
- Samira unleashes a torrent of shots from her weapons, wildly shooting all enemies surrounding her 10 times over two seconds, each shot dealing physical damage and applying lifesteal. Each shot can also critically strike.
With her combination of unique skills, the new LoL champion Samira definitely makes you want more. After Yone, however, another swordsman in the MOBA hit comes, quite surprisingly. Despite that, we are eager to try Samira.