Yesterday, NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang announced the new GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs, marking NVIDIA's "biggest generation leap in the company's history". You can find out what the new flagships are capable of, here!
The RTX 30er series just has been announced and oh man - AMD must dress warmly. Not only the new graphics cards bring enormous power and various features, but the prices will also be hard to beat. One of the GPUs stands out in particular: the RTX 3070. With its unbeatable price of $499 the performance is expected to be better than that of the RTX 2080Ti. Add one to our shopping cart, please!
You Can Win One of the New RTX 30 Series GPUs!
To celebrate the unveiling, NVIDIA is giving away 30 GPUs of its new RTX 30 Series. How fitting! If you want to participate, just have a look here:
We have the most important info about each GPU of the new generation at a glance for you - power limit, strength, special features, and of course the most important thing, the price:
GeForce RTX 3080: The New Flagship
- With a price starting at $699, the RTX 3080 is up to 2 times faster than the original RTX 2080.
- Consistently developed for 4K gaming, it offers consistently over 60 fps at full 4K resolution.
- In the flagship GeForce RTX 3080, which is based on a special 8N manufacturing process, over 28 billion transistors and the new lightning-fast micron GDDR6X memory operate.
- The GeForce RTX 3080 will be available on September 17.
GeForce RTX 3070: The Sweet Spot
- Priced at $499, it is an improvement over the $1,399 GeForce RTX 2080 Ti for less than half the price.
- Compared to RTX 2070 it is 60% faster at the same price.
- The GeForce RTX 3070 will be available from October.
GeForce RTX 3090: The Big, Brutal GPU
- This is the fastest GPU ever developed for gaming and creative work. It was designed to run at a constant 60 fps at full 8K resolution.
- With 24GB of GDDR6X memory, it can handle even the most demanding AI algorithms and handle massive, data-intensive workloads.
- The RTX 3090 is up to 50% faster than the TITAN RTX.
- Equipped with a thermal silencer with a 3-slot dual-axis flow design, it remains up to 10x quieter and up to 30°C cooler than the TITAN RTX.
- The GeForce RTX 3090 is available from September 24 for $1,499.
Above all the cost-effectiveness of the RTX 3070 knocks off our socks. We are curious if AMD can keep up with a 2080 Ti killer for $499. Fortunately, we have equipped our computers with the 10 series - so the upgrade is worthwhile 4 times!