So you’ve been sick and tired of having to pay against Viego? You’d rather gouge out your eyes than deal with another Goredrinker abuser? Well then, check out the upcoming LoL Patch 11.21 patch notes and what is heading our way in one week!
There are multiple champion buffs and nerfs, some of which we agree with, while others we’re questioning – looking at that Viego buff Riot. But we’re excited to see what one of the last patches of 2021 will have in store for us before we enter the pre-season with whole new items and dragon changes!
Which Champions Will Receive Buffs in Patch 11.21?
We’ve already mentioned the upcoming buff to Viego, but he isn’t the only champion Riot has their sights on in terms of buffs. A few more underperformers will be getting buffs in Patch 11.21, with a few ADCs on the list as well – oh and Teemo... of course.
These are all champions receiving buffs in LoL Patch 11.21:
- Viego - Q Total AD Ratio increased to 70%, W Self-Slow decreased to 10%, R Crit Ratio increased to 100%
- Teemo - Q Cooldown decreased, blind duration increased and missile speed increased
- Lux - Attack speed per level increased, passive mark duration increased if basic ability is in flight or R is being channeled. E damage increase and R cooldown decreased
- Xayah - Move speed increased and Q cooldown decreased
- Jinx - Passive total attack speed increased to 25%, E cast range increased and R cooldown decreased
- Sion - W shield ratio is now 11/12/13/14/15% of max HP
Riot Phlox also explained that they've played the new Teemo changes, making the little Yordle extremely fun and dangerous. So beware of Teemo in the upcoming patch!
Which Champions Will Receive Nerfs in Patch 11.21?
Akshan has become a menace in the top lane. It seems Riot got wind of the select few who think the marksman should dominate the top half of the map and want to take away their fun by slapping a cold hard nerf onto the new champion.
These are all champions receiving nerfs in LoL Patch 11.21:
- Quinn - W bonus attack speed decreased
- Graves - E armor decreased to 4/7/10/13/16
- Akshan - E damage per shot decreased to 30/45/60/75/90
- Karthus (Bot) - E mana refund decreased
- Miss Fortune - Base mana decreased and W mana cost increased to 45
System Adjustments in LoL Patch 11.21
System Nerfs in LoL Patch 11.21
Are you sick and tired of Goredrinker dominating the meta? Well don’t worry, in Patch 11.21 Riot will finally take a look at one of the most powerful items of all of Season 11.
- Goredrinker - Active Damage changed from 100% total AD to 175% of base AD and HP/5 changed from 150% to 0. Also, 8% Omnivamp was added to the item
- Conqueror - Adaptive per stack lowered and buff duration shortened
- Guardian - Shield power decreased
- Ravenous Hunter - Omnivamp per stack lowered to 1.2%
11.21 Patch Preview with Content!— Phlox (@RiotPhlox) October 12, 2021
This morning I playtested the Teemo changes and dumpstered. They def feel good.
The last patch was a bit quiet but imo this one has some pretty big changes, especially in the systems. Should be a cool patch all in all but lmk how it looks! pic.twitter.com/HIIq36wetE
System Buffs in LoL Patch 11.21
Two system buffs are on the menu for Patch 11.21. Ingenious Hunter and the Stealth Rune Stat Shard will be receiving some improvements in the upcoming League of Legends patch.
- Ingenious Hunter - Base Item Haste increased to 20 and Item Haste per stack increased to 6
- Health Rune Stat Shard - Health increased to 15 - 140
Stridebreaker will also be adjusted in Patch 11.21 with Goredrinker being nerfed, a good alternative might be Stridebreak with the adjustments to its base AD and the damage of its active now being 175% of base AD.
When is LoL Patch 11.21 Going to be Released?
According to the official patch schedule, the next League of Legends patch is set to drop next week on October 20th. These changes will go live then, and maybe you’ll be the most dominant skirmishing jungler with Viego once more.