Amumu is going to be nerfed, probably for the support position, where he has found a new home. The 2nd Q charge has really made him one of the best support champions in solo queue, and that power has to be toned down. What other buffs and nerfs await us, though?
More League of Legends Content:
Champion Buffs in LoL Patch 11.20
Right now, a total of four champions seem to be on the list for buffs in the upcoming LoL Patch 11.20. That’s a nice change from the millions of buffs we’ve received over the previous two patches and makes everything a bit clearer.
Originally, Riot was going to buff Senna as well, but she's been taken off the list, so the balance team can look into her data before making any changes to her kit.
- Darius - W cooldown changed to 5 seconds on all ranks
- Elise - Base Health increased to 555 and AR/Level changed to 4
- Hecarim - W cooldown changed to 18 on all ranks and non champ heal cap changed to 120/150/180/210/240
- Udyr - R cone damage increased to 60/110/160/210/260/310
11.20 Patch Preview arrives!— Phlox (@RiotPhlox) September 27, 2021
Now that worlds is locked in we're back to a more normal patch. We're following up on a few changes that overshot a bit and otherwise doing some adjustments for soloq champs.
Let me know what you think! pic.twitter.com/Np15GkVhpi
Champion Nerfs in LoL Patch 11.20
As mentioned above, Amumu will be receiving a nerf, targeting his capabilities in the support role. He isn’t the only champion getting nerfed, though. Five other champions are also on the receiving end of nerfs in Patch 11.20.
- Taliyah (Jungle) - Subsequent hit monster damage changed to 75%
- Amumu - Q damage lowered to 70/95/120/145/170 and Mana cost changed to flat out 70 on all levels
- Singed - E damage lowered to 50/60/70/80/90 (+60%AP)
- Jarvan IV - Passive Damage decreased to 8% of current HP
- Irelia - Passive AD ratio decreased to 20%
- Shen - Passive shield decreased to 50-101
System Adjustments in LoL Patch 11.20
Smite Healing is taking a hit in LoL Patch 11.20 and will now only max heal for 10%. That's why the Krug and Gromp base AD has been lowered, so junglers have a fighting chance in the early game even without the extra heal.
Originally Lord Dominik's Regards was also on the nerf list for system adjustments in Patch 11.20, but like Senna, this was taken out for this patch.
- These are the Worlds Group Draw results!
Imperial Mandate is going to be getting a buff though in LoL Patch 11.20, as well as bugfixed. Initial hit damage has been increased to 45-75.
When is LoL Patch 11.20 Going to Release?
LoL Patch 11.20 is going to be out next week Wednesday, October 6th. Along with it, we’re going to be getting some new Halloween-themed skins and a Prestige skin for Morgana. Are you excited?