LoL Patch 11.19 is going to be one we see a lot of. Why? Because it’s going to be the patch for the 2021 World Championship. Of course, according to the LoL patch plan, it is part 2 of Patch 11.18, which has already worked on making some changes for the pro meta.
So what can we expect from LoL Patch 11.19? Is Rengar finally getting the update we were promised almost a month ago? Of course, we already know the newest champion Vex is going to be making her debut in Patch 11.19, but what else can we expect? Let’s make some predictions!
Vex Release in LoL Patch 11.19
As we just mentioned, Vex is going to be released in LoL Patch 11.19. She is a new mid lane mage and was supposed to be released earlier this year, but due to some issues, she was pushed back. But now, we finally get a new Yordle!
- Check out our Sett Champion guide, so you can go up against Vex in the mid lane!
Vex is a mage. She was supposed to be an artillery mage, Riot has changed her kit around. She looks like an extremely fun champion who is going to make LeBlanc, Fizz and any other champion who enjoys dashing around cry. Seriously, we can’t wait to play her.
What Abilities does Vex Have?
Here is a short rundown of her abilities:
- Passive - Doom ‘n Gloom: Doom - Periodically, Vex becomes empowered by Doom, causing her next basic ability to interrupt dashes and Fear enemies. / Gloom - Whenever a nearby enemy dashes or blinks, they become marked with Gloom. Vex’s next basic attack against a marked enemy detonates the mark, dealing bonus damage and refunding part of Doom's cooldown!
- Q - Mistral Bolt: Vex launches a wave forward, dealing magic damage to enemies it passes through. After a short delay, the wave accelerates but has reduced width. Mistral Bolt detonates Gloom on any marked enemies it hits.
- W - Personal Space: Vex gains a shield and emits a shockwave, dealing magic damage to enemies around her. Personal Space detonates Gloom on any marked enemies it hits.
- E - Looming Darkness: Shadow flies to a location, increasing in size as it travels. On arriving, Shadow deals magic damage, slows, and marks enemies hit with Gloom.
- R - Shadow Surge: Shadow flies forward, marking and dealing magic damage to the first enemy champion hit. Vex can then recast this ability to have Shadow pull her to the marked target, dealing additional magic damage.
It doesn’t seem like her kit is overloaded like some other new champions Riot has produced over the years. Akshan and Samira being prime examples of that. Vex is simple to understand, and her visuals are top-notch. How will she stack up in pro play? Sadly, we won’t know, because she will be disabled during the 2021 World Championship.
Hi all, 11.19 is out and we have some early data already. Out of the 33 champions we changed, 27 hit their targets pretty cleanly. I'm here to talk about the other 6.— Jeevun Sidhu (@JeevunSidhu) September 10, 2021
What Champion Adjustments Will Come in Patch 11.19?
In LoL Patch 11.18 a lot of champions got some major buffs and nerfs which have also had an impact on solo queue. Soraka clearing Grievous Wounds before her heal is huge, but Jeevun "Jag" Sidhu stated that they likely won't revert this change, maybe just adjust her ultimate healing.
Alongside Soraka, Fizz was another champion that had his ultimate update, but instead of dominating, he's been suffering. Therefore, expect a slight buff for him in LoL Patch 11.19.
- These are the worst skins in League of Legends. Seriously, don't waste your money on them!
Renekton has also experienced a nerf that has had Renekton mains unhappy during LoL Patch 11.18. Therefore, he will be seeing some buffs in the coming week as well to make solo queue Renekton somewhat bearable once more. Riot doesn't want to do too much though, since he's been a top-tier champion in pro play throughout season 11.
Other champions from the Patch 11.18 buff and nerf list to get adjusted in LoL Patch 11.19 are:
Will the Rengar Rework be Released in LoL Patch 11.19?
Remember that Rengar mini rework we talked about a few weeks ago? Well, originally we thought it would be out with LoL Patch 11.18, but it seems Riot still isn’t happy with the jungle cat. So we will have to wait once more.
- If you want to play Rengar, check out our Jungle Guide, so you know where to begin!
Maybe LoL Patch 11.19 will release the Rengar rework. It would be amazing to have him jump out of bushes left and right to get solo kills in the fog-of-war, but Riot hasn’t confirmed anything yet, so we’re still going to have to wait a bit longer.
Which Skins Are Getting Released in LoL Patch 11.19?
New Dawnbringer and Nightbringer skins will be released in LoL Patch 11.19. Vex’s first skin is going to be a Dawnbringer skin, though many believe her gloomy attitude would have fit into the Nightbringer theme a bit better. Either way, the skins look amazing.
These are the champions getting Dawnbringer and Nightbringer skins in LoL Patch 11.19:
Kayn mains are especially happy because the jungler is getting his first skin in 3 years. Seriously, how come he hasn’t gotten a skin sooner? His visuals are insane! Well, now we have an amazing new skin for him, and the Yone skin isn’t one to scoff at either.
- Are you wondering which teams have qualified for Worlds 2021?
One more skin will be released, which is the 2021 World Championship skin. Jarvan IV will be on the receiving end of this skin, though many wonder why, since he hasn't been played much this year and the Worlds skin is usually awarded to a champion that has seen a lot of playtime. Regardless, it looks cool!
When Will LoL Patch 11.19 be Released?
The next patch update will be Wednesday, September 22, 2021. So this means the skins will likely be in the store around September 23rd. Are you ready for all the changes coming to League of Legends with the patch? And how excited are you for the 2021 World Championship?