League of Legends Patch 11.19 is set to release next week and once again we have a whole lot of changes coming to the rift. Though, as Riot stated, these are changes that will have a greater effect on the pro scene than our solo queue games since this will be the 2021 World Championship patch.
Patch 11.19 is the second half of Patch 11.18. At least that was how the balance team at Riot Games has described their patch preparation for the 2021 World Championship. A few champions that were nerfed and buffed last patch are once again on the list to even out some changes, while new faces join them.
More LoL Content:
- LoL Worlds 2021: Location, Time & More
- Akshan Disabled for Worlds 2021
- LoL Patch 11.18 Notes Highlights
Champion Nerfs in LoL Patch 11.19
Five champions seem to be on the nerf list for Patch 11.19. Soraka and Varus both got changes in Patch 11.18 and need further adjustments, while the other champions are new to this list. The Sona nerf will hit solo queue hard as well, since she’s just been too strong in the current meta.
Check out our Instagram for some epic League of Legends memes!
Champions getting nerfed in LoL Patch 11.19:
- Kennen - Q Damage 85-265 +80% AP changed to 75-255 +75% AP
- Ryze - Q AP Ratio 45% to 40% and E cooldown changed from 3.25-2.25 to 3.5-2.5
- Sona - Armor 28-26 and Q no longer hits enemies Sona can't see. E power chord does not ignore slow reducing effects
- Soraka - R heal reduced from 150-350 to 130-300
- Varus - Q cooldown changed from 16-10 to 16-12
11.19 Full Patch Preview is here!— Jeevun Sidhu (@JeevunSidhu) September 14, 2021
This is the second of two Worlds-focused patches. Given that we won't have any more opportunities to change the game, we aimed quite conservatively here. No huge swings anywhere.
Also, regarding Fizz...
Champion Buffs in LoL Patch 11.19
This list is far more extensive than the nerf list. Multiple champions need a bit of help to be viable in pro play, while others have to have their power shifted around a little after being hit too hard in LoL Patch 11.18. We’re excited to see how these changes will play out in the pro scene though!
Champions getting buffed in LoL Patch 11.19:
- Aatrox - W cooldown changed from 26-14 to 20-14
- Akali - Base HP regenerated after 5 seconds (HP5) changed from 8 to 9. HP per level changed from 0.5 to 0.9
- Cho’Gath - Q cooldown changed form 7 seconds to 6
- Fizz - Changes from Patch 11.18 reverted. E cooldown changed from 16-10 to 16-8
- Galio - W cooldown reduced from 18 to 18-16
- Gragas - W AP Ratio changed from 60% to 70%
- Gwen - Base HP5 changed from 7 to 8.5
- Mordekaiser - E cooldown changed from 22-10 to 18-10
- Poppy - Passive cooldown changed form 16/12/8 changed to 13/10/7 (based on level)
- Qiyana - Q monster damage heightened from 125% to 150%. Q+E made slightly more forgiving for short dashes
- Renekton - HP increased from 575 to 590. HP per level increased from 87 to 92 and W animation sped up by 13%. Lockout changed from 0.525 seconds to 0.375 seconds.
- Sejuani - Q cooldown decreased from 20-12 to 18-12 and Damage increased from 80-280 to 90-290
- Seraphine - R cooldown decreased from 180-120 to 160-100
- Sion - W shield increased from 50-150 to 60-160
- Sylas - Base mana increased from 280 to 310 and Base MP5 increased from 7 to 8
Vex to be Released in Patch 11.19
The next League of Legends champion, Vex, is set to be released in Patch 11.19 as well. She won't be playable at the 2021 World Championship, but you can enjoy this new mid lane mage in solo queue.
If you want to know more about this champion, make sure to check out our Vex Champion spotlight! We go over her abilities and even give you some quick tips for her release, like which abilities and combos to use in what situations. Thanks to EarlyGame you'll be a Vex main in no time!
When Will LoL Patch 11.19 Be Released?
The release date is next week Wednesday, 22 September. That will give pro players almost two whole weeks on the patch before the World Championship begins on October 5th in Iceland. Will we be seeing Soraka or champions like Mordekaiser at the event? Honestly, all we want is a diverse champion pool!
Once we have more information on Patch 11.19 and exact numbers, we will update the article, so make sure you check back soon!