LoL Patch 11.15 is coming out next week. With the Sentinels Event in full motion, Akshan will be released in LoL Patch 11.15. But what else is coming with the patch?
We look at all the upcoming champion changes coming with LoL Patch 11.15 that is being released next week. Which Champions got buffs and which got nerfs? Is your favorite on this list?
- Annie is on this list, but worry not, follow our guide, and you'll still play her amazingly!
Which Champions Are Getting Buffed in LoL Patch 11.15?
A total of 10 champions are getting buffed in LoL Patch 11.15, one of them being Shyvana, that plays a huge part in the current Sentinels Story. She even got a Ruined Skin! Looks so good on her too! What's also interesting, is seeing Nidalee here. Win.gg speculated whether this Buff was enough to make her return to pro play. We sure hope so, pro play Nidalee is something to behold.
- Blitzcrank – apparently, Blitzcrank wasn't tanky enough, so Riot changed that. Armor 37 >>> 40, Q Damage 70-270 (+100% AP) >>> 90-290 (+120% AP)
- Caitlyn – her Q AD Ratio increased from 130-170% >>> 130-190%
- Cassiopeia – Cassio gets a massive Buff to her E, E Damage 10-90 >>> 20-100
- Kennen – his Q damage increases from 75-235 (+75% AP) >>> 85-265 (+80% AP)
- Mordekaiser – Mordekaiser gets a cooldown reduction, W CD 14-10 >>> 12-8; Damage stored 35% >>> 45%
- Nidalee – Nidalee gets more health, her Base HP going up 545 >>> 570; HP/Lvl 85 >>> 95
- Rell – her W CD decreases 13 >>> 11
- Shyvana – Shyvana's Q CD decreases 9.5 >>> 7.5; AP Ratio 25/15% >>> 35/25%
- Syndra – her Q Mana cost decreases from 60-80 >>> 40-80
- Xayah – her R CD decreases from 160-130 >>> 140-100
Which Champions Are Getting Nerfed in LoL Patch 11.15?
9 Champions are getting nerfed in LoL Patch 11.15, one of them being Aurelion Sol. That might surprise you, but his win rate in the last 2 patches has been absolutely insane. Haven't experienced it? That's probably because nobody plays him in your elo. Sad.
- Annie – her Q AP ratio will slightly scale, from 80% >>> 75%.
- Aurelion Sol – his E is getting a huge nerf, with his flight distance getting scaled from 5500-7000 >>> 5000.
- Gwen – also gets a nerf to her E, with the attack speed for the E scaling from 40-80% >>> 20-80%.
- Irelia – Irelia is getting a lot of nerfs (as she should). Her W AD ratio scales from 50% >>> 40%, physical DR scaling from 40-80 >>> 40-70, and magic DR scaling from 20-40% >>> 20-35%
- Kayle (Mid) – Kayle's magic resist scales from 30 >>> 26
- Sylas – his W healing is finally getting a nerf. Thank god. Apart from that: Q Damage 60-280 (+80% AP) >>> 70-290 (+90% AP); W Healing 30-150 (+45% AP) >>> 25-125 (+40% AP); E CD 11-9 >>> 13-10
- Thresh – His E cooldown increased: E CD 11-9 >>> 13-10
- Viego (lane) – his Q base damage was hit hard, scaling from 25-85 >>> 15-75; Bonus Damage to Monsters 10 >>> 20; Healing from Minions 50% >>> 10%; HP5 4 >>> 2.5
- Wukong – a quick one for Wukong: HP5 4 >>> 2.5
11.15 Patch Preview is here!— Jeevun Sidhu (@JeevunSidhu) July 12, 2021
Lot of pro-facing shakeups for playoffs in here, plus a couple of high performing solo queue champions. pic.twitter.com/4XSJgZZSqE
Which Items Are Getting Updated in LoL Patch 11.15?
Only one item is getting an update in LoL Patch 11.15, and that's Hullbreaker. The resists change from 25-40>>>25-60. What that means is that you will continue losing against Mordekaiser, because with Hullbreaker, he will tilt you like there's no tomorrow. GL HF.
Which Champions Are Getting Updated in LoL Patch 11.15?
Rumble and Dr. Mundo are getting adjusted in LoL Patch 11.15. Rumble's P Heat Decay and Overheat checking is more consistent now. There were also some minor bug fixes that Riot did on Rumble. As for Dr. Mundo, we're not sure yet just what his update entails, but we will udpate this article once we have more info on it.
Ultimate Spellbook Updates in LoL Patch 11.15
Ultimate Spellbook is already getting a few updates with LoL Patch 11.15.
Upcoming changes for Ultimate Spellbook in patch 11.15! pic.twitter.com/XX9hHgVFhx— Reina Sweet (@ReinaSweet) July 13, 2021
Which Champions Are Getting Skins in LoL Patch 11.15?
In LoL Patch 11.15, 6 champions will be getting skins. Naturally, due to the Sentinels Event, we're getting more Sentinels and Ruined Skins. Yay!
- Akshan – Cyberpop Skin
- Miss Fortune – Ruined Skin
- Thresh – Ruined Skin
- Graves – Sentinels Skin
- Pyke – Sentinels Skin
- Rengar – Sentinels Skin
When Will LoL Patch 11.15 Be Released?
LoL Patch 11.15 will release on July 21, meaning next week. The Sentinels Event is taking up all our attention, so you definitely won't get bored till then. We say: check out the Sentinels Story in your League client and actually play through it till then. You won't just get tokens, but some cool insights to the story of the event!