Next week another League of Legends patch will be coming out. With LoL Patch 11.11 we already know that a whole new event is taking place and that we are going to be getting some epic new skins from the PROJECT skin line. Question is: which champions are getting buffed and nerfed?
We take a look at the upcoming Patch changes that will take place with LoL Patch 11.11. Which champions, items and system changes are heading our way onto Summoner’s Rift.
- KEEP READING: LoL Free Champion Rotation - 18th of May
Which Items Are Getting Buffed in LoL Patch 11.11?
A total of 10 items will be getting buffed in the coming patch. Some quality of life changes to Wardstones are heading our way as well as changes to 9 items. Once again support items are on the list as well as some Bruiser and even tank items.
- Staff of Flowing Water - The granted AP is increased from 20 - 40 to 25 - 45.
- Moonstone Renewer - The heal and shield power will increase per stack. Instead of 4% with a max of 20%, it'll now go up to 6% with a max of 30%.
- Black Cleaver - The Carve Shred stack of 4% going up to 24% was increased to 4.5% with a max of 27%.
- Divine Sunderer - Spellblade max health due to damage is increased from 10% to 12%. The healing on melee/ranged is also buffed from 50/30% to 65/40%.
- Warden's Mail - Rock Solid is going to be buffed. The incoming damage mitigation will be 5 + 0.35% of max health rather than a base of 0.5% max health.
- Frozen Heart - The attack speed slow is increased to 20% and the Rock Solid damage reduction is also buffed.
- Randuin's Omen - Due to the changes of Warden's Mail – a component of Randuin's Omen – the Rock Solid damage reduction is buffed.
- Warmog's Armour - The health requirement of Warmog's has been decreased from 3000 max health to 1100 bonus health.
- Serpent’s Fang (ranged) - The ranged shield reduction is buffed from 35% to 35%.
Patch Preview 11.11 with tentative changes. Nearly done, but there may still be adjustments.— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) May 18, 2021
-Added tank legendary changes
-Removed a few that didn't hold up on closer investigation pic.twitter.com/lGwHZYXAPm
Which Champions are Getting Nerfed in LoL Patch 11.11?
Eight champions will be nerfed in LoL Patch 11.11. Some of the overpowered junglers will be getting some cuts as well as champions who used to be in the jungle but are now ideal solo laners. Yup, you’ve guessed it, Lee Sin is getting nerfed.
- More LoL Content: Top 10 Fan-Made Skins in League Of Legends
Some other champions who have been on our top 5 mid and top 5 support list are also on the chopping block. Not to mention some champions who synergize well with items being buffed, hence why they need to be nerfed so that they don’t become too OP – and by this; we mean Urgot.
- Morgana (Jungle) - Her W damage bonus against monsters is decreased from 185% to 155%.
- Rumble - His passive monster on-hit damage cap is decreased from 120 to 80.
- Lee Sin - Easy his E cooldown is increased from 8 seconds to 9 seconds. Will this even make a difference though?
- Elise - Her spider form has been too powerful so the Auto-Attack AP ratio has been nerfed to 20% from 30%.
- Leona - Leona's W damage is decreased from 60 - 200 to 50 - 190. Won't stop Leona though, since it isn't her damage that makes her so OP.
- Qiyana - She has been too fast which is why her movement speed on her W has been nerfed going from 5 - 13% to 3 - 11%.
- Shaco - The W per hit AP ratio is down from 10% to 9% and his E AP ratio is also nerfed from 55% to 50%.
- Urgot - HIs W AD ratio is nerfed from 20 - 36% to 20 - 34%.
Which Champions are Getting Buffed in LoL Patch 11.11?
A few changes were made and Illaoi is out, but more chaps were added meaning that 9 champions are being buffed in the coming LoL Patch 11.11. Some of these buffs are reversions to giga nerfs – RIP Hecarim – but we’re also seeing some new faces on the buff list.
- KEEP READING: LoL Lore: The Story of Alistar, the Minotaur
Multiple mid lane champions will be getting buffed to hopefully change up the mid lane meta away from these annoying assassins and one of these champions will make Faker especially happy. Care to take a guess?
- Azir - One of Faker's best picks is getting a mana decrease. His Q mana cost is down from 70 to 55.
- Teemo - A cooldown decrease for Teemo in LoL Patch 11.11! His W cooldown is decreased from 17 seconds to 14 seconds.
- Seraphine - Seraphine's W shield is getting buffed. Her self shield will go from 75 - 150 to 75 - 225 and her allies shield will be 50 - 150 instead of 50 - 100.
- Hecarim - His Q bonus AD ratio is increased from 70% to 75%. But that isn't all! His E base AD ratio is increased from 50% to 55% and his max base AD going to be 110% instead of 100%.
- Graves - His AD per level is increased from 3 to 4.
- Ryze - His HP per level is increased from 98 to 110.
- Nautilus - Nautilus will also make his way into the jungle in LoL Patch 11.11? His E damage against monsters is up by 200%.
- Singed - His E cooldown is changed from flat out 10 seconds to 10 - 8 seconds.
- Ezreal - His health regen per level is increased from 0.55 to 0.65 and his base armour is also increased to 24 from 22.
There are also two champion adjustments coming with Master Yi shifting away from crit and one-shot builds, as well as Senna shifting away from Frostfire tank builds.
That’s everything for this Patch Preview. Tomorrow we will be updating this article to include more concrete changes to all these champions and items.
You're sick and tired of seeing all these Bunker codes and want to curate what you see on EarlyGame? Well, don't worry we've got just the thing for you! Sign up for MyEarlyGame and you can choose what content you want to see! No more annoying Bunker articles for you!