League of Legends Patch 11.10 is set to come out next week. Patch 11.9 will still be used for the Mid-Season Invitational, while our Solo Queue games get some new Item buffs and nerfs as well as champion adjustments.
As usual, Gameplay Design Director, Mark “Scruffy” Yetter lined up all the changes which are being tested on PBE right now and which will be released with LoL Patch 11.10. This patch will be a bit lighter on champion and item changes, since some jungle mechanics are being adjusted once more.
- More LoL Content: Karmine Corp Defeat UCAM, BT Excel to Win EU Masters 2021 Spring
11.10 Preview with tentative changes:— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) May 4, 2021
Irelia is bumped because we think we can do better work with a bit more time, and updated jungle accessibility list is here. pic.twitter.com/n1KjRk193i
Which Champions Are Being Buffed in LoL Patch 11.10?
So far five champions are on the buff list. The underperformers of the last few patches are getting some love with LoL Patch 11.10.
- Kennen - Kennen hasn’t received a nerf or a buff since Season 9. Surprisingly he hasn’t been awful lately either, especially with the new Rocketbelt and in the patch notes by Mark Yetter we see his fourth W is going to be dealing a lot more magic damage.
- Kayle - Kayle was mega broken during the pre-season, but since then she has been giga nerfed as well as her items, plunging her win rate into the low 40%’s. Will the Level 11 buff to her Aflame damage ratio and the Level 16 increase to her Transcended range make her a viable pick in LoL Patch 11.10?
- Lux - Lux is going to be even more annoying in Patch 11.10 with an increase in damage to her E. A mere 60/105/150/195/240 (+20%AP) wasn't enough. Instead, it was bumped up to 60/110/160/210/260 (+70%AP)
- Zyra - Zyra has been struggling in comparison to other supports. She just doesn’t reach the heights of Thresh or Leona, especially in higher elos, which is why she is in need of this buff. Will the vine slow increase from her passive as well as a W cooldown be enough to get her up there?
- Yuumi - With the new Moonstone Renewer, Yuumi just hasn’t been healing and hitting how she used to. While the item used to give Ability Haste, this stat was given to Shureliya’s and Yuumi was left in the dust. So Riot decided to make Yuumi a deadly kitten with an increase to her Q damage in LoL Patch 11.10.
Which Champions Are Being Nerfed in LoL Patch 11.10?
- More LoL Content: 5 Players to Watch at MSI 2021
Seven Champions are on the chopping block for Patch 11.10. A few of these champions have just been way too strong and finally, Riot has decided to dial back their insane power in the upcoming Patch. Seriously some of these nerfs have just been so needed.
- Darius - He has been a top-tier pick in the top lane for all of Season 11. Which is why he is on the chopping block, but a mere cooldown increase to his E... is that it...? Really Riot?
- Katarina - Another champion who has just been tearing up the Rift. Her level 1 is awful but from level 2 on she has some of the best on-hit damage in the game. So Riot decided to make her a little less mobile with a decrease in movement speed in LoL Patch 11.10.
- Jinx - A good Jinx has been unstoppable for the last two patches. Her increased attack range, her rocket damage. So Riot has made her even squishier with a decrease in base armor, as well as a cap of 800 against epic monsters. No more Baron steal with her rocket. RIP.
- Galio - Galio has just been insanely consistent. His damage, magic resist and armor make him a very strong pick, not to mention his ability to roam and help in team fights. This is why his W is being nerfed in Patch 11.10. The cooldown is increased as and the magic shield is a bit weaker.
- Talon - Like Katarina, he is an assassin who has just been insanely good lately. Therefore, Riot has decided to cut some bonus attack damage of his Q in the upcoming LoL Patch.
- Thresh - Thresh is an insane support and even though he’s been on the nerf list two times before, it hasn’t been enough. He is tanky, can cc his opponent and help shield his ADC. And it is his tankiness that is being targeted in Patch 11.10. With less health per level and base health, he will have to play a bit safer in the coming week.
- Bard - Another support on the list. Bard will have his passive damage looked at. It was lowered from 40 (+12 per 5 chimes collected) to 30 (+12 per 5 chimes collected).
Which Items Are Being Adjusted in LoL Patch 11.10?
- Interested in some Lore? The Story of Akali, the Rogue Assassin
So far there are only four items being adjusted. These four items are going to be seeing buffs in LoL Patch 11.10 and looking at them alongside some champion buffs, we know what combos we will be seeing a lot of:
- Riftmaker - Dealing or taking damage from opponents will now give damage amp stacks. The damage amp per stack is 3%, up from the previous 2%.
- Abyssal Mask - An increase in health, damage amp as well as the duration is in store for this item in the coming LoL Patch.
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade - Simple: Cost down. Instead of 2800 Gold it now only costs 2600 Gold.
- Goredrinker (Adjust Fighter Stats) - Its health was increased and the stats of the AD based on missing health as well as the healing was changed in Patch 11.10.
What is Changed in the Jungle in LoL Patch 11.10?
The jungle is getting quite a few changes in the coming patch. It seems Season 11 is the season of constant jungle adjustments since only a few patches ago lots of gold and timers were updated.
- More LoL Content: Are the MAD Lions MSI Contenders?
This time around some survivability has been flattened with things like less omnivamp on jungle items, but an increase on max health healing of smite.
To continue with the survivability flattening all jungle monsters got a base attack damage reduction on all levels, which is going to be great for low elo junglers and jungle monsters health changes will also be implemented in LoL Patch 11.10 to offset the smite change.
When is LoL Patch 11.10 being released?
The Patch will come out next Wednesday, May 12th as per the Riot Games Patch schedule. Quite a few changes, though most will come in the form of a jungle adjustment, some changes from the previous jungle change being reverted to make it easier for low-elo junglers to play.
So you want to have exclusive content curated to your needs? Tired of the constant weapon guides and bunker codes of CoD? Well then, look no further than MyEarlyGame, you're personalized gaming and esports portal!