These skins have great animations, great lore and just look amazing.
The Best League of Legends Skins of all Time
League of Legends
5. K/DA All Out Evelynn - K/DA is a popular Kpop group but for some reason, K/DA Evelynn feels like an anti-idol. The way her ultimate plays loud distorted sound contrasts with the pop beats of ‘More’ which plays during her recall. It’s well balanced and we still get to experience Evelynn while also living for K/DA. (Credit: Riot Games)
4. Project: Vayne - Vayne really outclasses the other skins from the Project-skin-line. All the small little details developers added into the skin make it one of the coolest skins in the game. With the little info pop-up when she hits opponents, similar to that of futuristic science fiction movies. (Credit: Riot Games)
3. High Noon Lucian - Lucian is a half-human, half-demon in this skin line. His pistols are transformed into a golden gun and a demonic gun. When using his ultimate, players even get to experience Lucian’s demon look which is just epic. (Credit: Riot Games)
2. Dark Cosmic Jhin - This Jhin look is truly epic. When he opens up the curtain call, a drape of stars and planets can be seen in the area Jhin can hit with his ultimate. Not to mention the star glitter which trails his Dancing Grenade ability. (Credit: Riot Games)
1. Elementalist Lux - This ultimate skin shows off the powerful magic Lux holds. She starts off in her basic form with the power of light, but over time she will imbue herself with the elements around and change her form into that of the element. Which basically means you get 10 skins in one. Which Lux will you be in this game? (Credit: Riot Games)