Small, smaller, LoL Patch 10.17
League of Legends Patch 10.17: Lux and Yone, Watch Out for Nerfs!
Riot Games are making some changes to the bot lane in LoL Patch 10.17 – so you better watch out for nerfs, Lux! LoL's latest champ, Yone, is also getting some nerf attention: yes, his Lifesteal got stolen... Here is all you need to know about LoL Patch 10.17.
Chief Gameplay Designer Mark "Scruffy" Yetter is once again tweeting the patch preview for LoL Patch 10.17. The MOBA update is a bit smaller and less extensive this time, and that's expected after 10.16 brought a whole slew of changes to Summoner's Rift. The new patch is coming to the live servers on August 19. Among the planned changes we can see nerfs for Caitlyn, Sona, Lux, and Yone.
Lux' nerfs include a reduction to her W shield, an increase in W mana cost, and a bug fix that gives her W an additional shield. Combined with the Sona nerf, where the poke damage of Sona's Q ability has been reduced, this is a clear response to the currently extraordinarily strong Sona-Lux bot lane.
The newcomer to the rift, Yone, must also put up with some nerfs. The base damage on his Q has been reduced. Also, the Lifesteal of his ultimate has been stripped away completely. Ouch!
- READ MORE: LoL Patch 10.16: Best Mid-Lane Champions
All Buffs and Nerfs in LoL Patch 10.17
- Aatrox: R bonus attack damage 20-30 → 20-40%.
- Gragas: Armor 35 → 38.
- Kai'Sa: Attack damage per level 1.7 → 2 and E attack speed 40-60 → 40-80%.
- Varus: Attack speed per level 3 → 3.75%.
- Xayah: Attack damage per level 2.9 → 3.5.
- Caitlyn: Movement speed 330 → 325.
- Evelynn: Q base damage 30-50 → 25-45.
- Hecarim: E movement speed 25-100% → 25-85% over 3 seconds.
- Lux: W shield 50-150 (+30% AP) → 45-125 (+35% AP); mana cost 60 → 60-80; extra shield at edge bug fixed.
- Qiyana: W on hit damage attack damage ratio 20% → 10% E and base damage 60-200 → 60-180.
- Sona: Q ability power ratio 50 → 40% and E movement speed ability power ratio (self & allies) 3% → 2% per 100 ability power.
- Yone: Q base damage 20-120 → 20-100 and no longer lifesteals (R).
Image GalleryView Gallery
What do you think about the nerfs? Did Riot Games ban Lux-Sona bot lane from the Rift? Tell us on Facebook.
For more League of Legends news and everything gaming and esports, stay right where you are, at EarlyGame. We've got the Top 7 Coolest Game Releases for August 2020 and everything about the Secret Interaction of Yone and Yasuo.