After patch 10.17 was rather small, Riot Games is making big changes to some of the champs with patch 10.18. Ahri and Kayle get mini reworks and also the Bot Lane has changed a lot. We have all buffs and nerfs for you.
League of Legends is heading into the Worlds and Riot Games is putting the finishing touches on the meta - everything should be nice for the big event. In order to make the champion pool as big as possible, Riot Games has improved the less played champions like Rumble, Twitch, and Xin Zhao in patch 10.18. Many frequently picked champions, especially in the LEC/LCS, such as Sett and Ashe, had to take a few nerfs.
- Life generation: 6.5 ⇒ 5.5
Passive- Vastayan Grace
- New "Essence Theft": Ahri gains an Essence Theft stack for each enemy hit by her abilities, up to a maximum of 3 per cast, and storing up to 9 at once. Upon reaching 9 stacks of Essence Theft, Ahri's next spell consumes the stacks to heal Ahri for 3/5/9/18 (levels 1/6/11/16) (+0.09 ability power) for each enemy hit.
- Removed - Vastayan Grace: Ahri no longer gains 20% bonus movement speed for 3 seconds when she lands 2 ability hits against a champion within 1.5 seconds
Q - Ball of Deception
- "Essence theft" has been removed: Essence theft is now her passive.
W - Fox-Fire
- New Foxier Feet: Now grants a burst of 40% movement speed decaying over 1.5 seconds at cast
- New Minion-Fire: Now deals 200% damage to minions below 20% health
- Improved minion targeting: Targeting now better prioritizes low health minions that can be killed by Fox-Fire after champions (Charmed champions are still the flames' first priority)
- Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5 seconds ⇒ 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
- COST: 40 Mana ⇒ 55 Mana
Q - Dragon Strike
- Base Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 ⇒ 90/130/170/210/250
Q - Radiant Blast
- Removed: "Mana Restore" - No longer restores 50% of the mana cost for each enemy champion hit
W - Celestial Blessing
- Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana ⇒ 90/100/110/120/130 Mana
E - Starfire Spellblade
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana ⇒ No cost
- Missile Speed: 2,000 ⇒ 5,000
- Attack Speed growth: 2.25 % ⇒ 3 %
W - Strut
- Maximum Bonus Movement Speed - 50/60/70/80/90 ⇒ 55/65/75/85/95
Q - Flamespitter
- Total damage: 175/210/245/280/315 ⇒ 180/220/260/300/340
Xin Zhao is no longer the early game threat he used to be, so we’re giving him a bump up in his damage and clear.
W - Wind becomes Lightning
- Building Damage: 30/65/100/135 /170 (+ 0.75 attack damage) ⇒ 40/75/110/145 /180 (+ 0.80 attack damage)
It seems we’ve left this rat in the sewers, and we know his paws are itching to get back into the meta. We’re bringing up the power in his ult and tossing in some spice into his E. Now, here’s a spell you can feel!
E - Contaminate
- Bonus Damage per stack ratio 0.2 ability power (maximum 1.2 ability power) ⇒ 0.333 ability power (maximum 2.0 ability power)
R - Spray and Pray
- Bolt damage reduction per enemy hit -20% from the previous hit (minimum damage cap of 40%) ⇒ -5% per unit hit (minimum damage cap of 70%)
Passive - Pit Grit
- Right Punch Bonus Damage Ratio 0.15 total attack damage ⇒ 0.5 bonus attack damage
Q - Knuckle Down
- Bonus Damage 10/20/30/40/50 (+1/2/3/4/5% of target’s maximum health) (+0.01 per 100 total attack damage) ⇒ 10/20/30/40/50 (+0.01 of target’s maximum health) (+1/1.5/2/2.5/3% per 100 total attack damage)
Passive - Ki-Barrier
- Shield: 70-121 (Level 1-18) ⇒ 60-111 (Level 1-18)
Q - Winds of War
- Base Damage: 80/115/150/185/220 ⇒ 70/105/140/175/210
- Health growth: 90 ⇒ 85
- Armor growth: 3.5 ⇒ 3.25
Ashe has remained one of the primary marksmen in Pro play, so we’re icing some of her power.
- Attack Damage: 61 ⇒ 59
Patch 10.18 tries to increase the choices in terms of the ADC position and therefore buffs Miss Fortune and Twitch and nerfs the meta picks Ashe and Kog'Maw. Shen and Sett were also picked frequently in pro play and as a result, they get some nerfs. The TheRumble buff is a reaction to his bad win rate as the champ was almost never played at all anymore because he is just too weak at the moment.
- READ MORE: New LoL Champion Samira Revealed
With patch 10.18 the new PsyOps Skins have been added to the game:
Riot Games has also made some VFX updates for Malzahar, Nocturne, and Viktor with patch 10.18.
For the Worlds we already have a very large pool of champions and we are curious to see which picks the pros will fall back on. Have any of your favorites been buffed? Tell us on our Facebook page!