It wouldn’t be a complete week without a leak on something Red Dead Redemption or GTA related. Today’s leaks come from 4Chan and are about a Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV Remaster. Let’s talk about the details.
As always, remember that this is not official information, so take it with a grain of salt… or a pinch… or a bag. Whatever you think is necessary.
Read Dead Redemption Remaster
- Red Dead Redemption remaster will release in Q2 of 2023
- Will use RDR2 graphics and mechanics
- RDR1 versions of the WE & NA map will be merged with the RDR2 version
- Game will mostly remain the same, but some dialogue will now feature Arthur
After the GTA trilogy remaster, Rockstar will most likely mainly focus on GTA VI, but because it’ll be quite some time before that releases and Rockstar is all about that dough, it’s very likely that they’ll release a Red Dead Redemption Remaster before the release of GTA VI, so… this leak does seem like one that could become reality.
GTA IV Remaster
- GTA IV Remaster will release in Q4 of 2023
- Improved graphics
- Liberty City will have more NPCs and vehicles density
- Will include modern gameplay mechanics from GTA V
- Will include three easter eggs linked to GTA 6
Now, let’s see... Q2 and Q4 aren’t that far apart… do we really think that Rockstar can pull off two remasters in one year? Again, they’re all about that dough, so yeah, they can probably do it.
Though, it will be interesting to see what the GTA IV remaster will look like graphic wise. The 4chan leak says it’ll “resemble GTA V graphics mixed with RDR2 clouds and weather system” and I don’t know about you, but unlike some people, I actually think the GTA trilogy graphics look whack… so I really hope the GTA IV graphics will improve as much as they say they will.
RalphsValve, a leaker on Twitter, also tweeted this today, which is interesting that it comes out the same day as the 4chan leak. Coincidence? I think not.