A lot to choose from, but these five really stick out.
Top 5 PlayStation Games That We Wish Weren't Exclusive
5. God of War — Every person and their dog wants to play this game, not just for the graphics and the story, but also the freaking combat. It makes you feel like such a badass... well, PlayStation players, at least. (Credit: Capcom)
4. Bloodborne — The one game that everyone is salty about being a PlayStation Exclusive. Well, everyone except PlayStation gamers. They get to enjoy this masterpiece whenever they want to. Lucky b**tards...(Credit: From Software)
3. Ghost of Tsushima — Only PlayStation players get to be a samurai, and how jealous everyone else must be. The graphics, the sound, the combat, the story, the... oh, sorry. Can you tell that I actually played the game? (Credit: Sucker Punch Productions)
2. Uncharted Series — Everybody wants to play Uncharted, and everybody wants to play them all, everything from the first, all the way to The Lost Legacy. Nobody can blame them, either... I can't blame them. These games are freaking fantastic. (Credit: Naughty Dog)
1. The Last of Us Series — Both The Last of Us and The Last of Us: Part 2 are deeply desired on other consoles. People have been begging for it for years, even before The Last of Us: Part II came out, but now that it has? Boy, Xbox players do be crying. (Credit: Naughty Dog)
PlayStation players often like to pride themselves on their beloved Exclusives. They have every right to do so, PlayStation Exclusives are undoubtedly superior, but which games are the envy of every Non-PlayStation gamer? Easy one.