PUBG D/A/CH and Being E-Sports are organizing a PUBG Valentine's Day event together: The Valentine's Cup. The whole community is invited. Maybe you will find a (team)mate for life here! How to sign up, what happens when, and what you can win, find out here.
With the slogan "one shot, one kiss", PUBG D/A/CH and Being E-Sports invite you to their Valentine's Cup. All the info you need can be found here in this article. Without further ado, let's get started:
PUBG Valentine's Day Event: How Does It Work?
All registered teams are thrown into a lobby. Then a best-of-5 tournament will begin on the maps Erangel, Sanhok and Vikendi. In the following order: Erangel, Erangel, Sanhok, Vikendi, Erangel. The game is played in first-person perspective and according to the official PUBG Esports rules.
In addition, a show event including a surprise prize will take place after the third map.
If you play the game alone, you can win a date with the community manager TecK during the halftime break. To do so, you have to answer the following questions via ticket on the official Discord server of Being Esports:
- You will be banished to Erangel and get to choose a city to spend the rest of your life with me, which one is it and why?
- My favorite map is Erangel but yours is not, how would you convince me to play your favorite map with you?
- Let's say there is a new Duo Cup coming up and you really want to play it with me, but there are others who want to as well. How do you convince me to take you?
- READ MORE: PUBG MOBILE Reveals Big News for PMGC 2021
PUBG Valentine's Day Event: When Will It Take Place?
Of course, the event will take place on February 14th 2021. Starting at 6:00 PM MEZ, you can plunge into the romantic Battle Royale game.
PUBG Valentine's Day Event: How Do I Register?
You can register for the event on the Being Esports page. Your registration should be done before 12:00 AM on Saturday, as that's when check-in begins.
While there is no limit to the number of teams that can register, only the first 40 duos that check-in on Saturday will be able to participate.
PUBG Valentine's Day Event: What Can You Win?
The first three places will receive a dinner for max. 20€ per person and a bouquet of flowers. The bouquet will be delivered directly to your door. The first place will also get a Twitch subscription for their favorite streamer.
PUBG Valentine's Cup Tips
The organizers have given a few tips along the way. This is how your PUBG date is guaranteed to be a success:
- Skins make the man: To impress your duo partner, choosing the right clothes is crucial for the first impression! So throw on your best skins and impress your partner already in the lobby.
- Emotes of Love: Before the match, equip your funniest emotes to put a smile on your duo partner's face while waiting in the lobby or surprise your partner with a kiss emote in a quiet loot minute.
- Be a Gentleman or a Lady: What would a Valentine's Cup in the world of PUBG be without Loot! Before the match, ask about your duo partner's favorite weapon and make it your mission to find it as quickly as possible. Because you never know when you'll need your partner's excellent weapon skills.
Image GalleryView Gallery
- Like Bonnie & Clyde: Who doesn't dream of a romantic joyride with a trunk full of loot! Erangel is made to grab PUBG's newest runabout, the vintage 2-seater (how appropriate!) Coupé RB, and give Bonnie and Clyde a run for their money.
- Pick your scenery: During Valentine's Cup, you'll have Erangel, Sanhok, and Vikendi to choose from, three maps that are completely different from their surroundings. Take advantage of this for a special kick during the date. How about a hot cocoa by the campfire in the snowy landscape of Vikendi or a visit to the party mile of Sanhok to enjoy a few drinks together before the action starts...
- The grand finale: Now it's just a matter of being victorious together as a duo and thus securing the Chicken Candle Light Dinner.
With your personal MyEarlyGame account, it has never been easier to get a personalized, ad-free and fun website. Do it now and get the chance to win free stuff!