A new leak has revealed details about Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island, the new expansion coming to Sucker Punch's magnum opus. Let's take a look at the new leak from a supposed QA tester, and the Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island details revealed therein.
Let's be real about something: Ghost of Tsushima is a fantastic game. To be honest, in my slightly unpopular opinion, it's not the masterpiece everyone's been raving about for the last year. What it is, though, is Sucker Punch's magnum opus, and a game worthy of both expansion and sequel. This latest leak has revealed some Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island details, and we're here to take a look.
Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island looks sublime, and these leaks are starting to bring things together. We have even more Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island details for you! Also: if you haven't played Ghost of Tsushima yet (shame on you), it's coming to PC!
What was the Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island Leak?
An alleged QA tester released details about the highly anticipated Ghost of Tsushima expansion, Iki Island. The tester reveals what could be details about the size of Iki Island's open world, and apparently stuck to simply the story-path, so could not provide many details on the open world itself. Before we dive into the Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island details, though, here's the complete leak. Believe it if you want...
What are the Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island Details?
- Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island will have an open world about the size of the lower part of Tsushima Island.
- New wildlife is being added, such as leopards, squirrels and monkeys.
- Iki Island will feature a volcano.
- Expansion added about 15-20 hours of gameplay, though the QA tester stuck to the main storyline.
- Story is apparently better than the original game.
- New armor sets, including heavy, medium and light armor sets.
- Torches have been added, to be used in cave systems.
- New horse armors are coming, as well as dozens of new charms, shrines and upgrades.
- Graphical additions are coming, including rainbows.
- New flute tunes are being added.
- There are a plethora of new enemies and Mongol types.
A whole lot more is likely to be added, that were not detailed in this leak. We have no idea whether this guy really is a QA tester for Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island, but if he or she really is, then this is going to be some truly top stuff. These Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island details are exciting, and we can't wait to have the game in our hands... soon, hopefully...