Second team headlined by Virgil van Dijk
FUT Birthday keeps on delivering
The second week of FUT Birthday festivities is in full swing. EA Sports keep making sure we don’t get too bored during the quarantine period by releasing a brand new set of FUT Birthday player cards.
FUT Birthday second team leans on the Weak Foot
So what is so special about these player cards? For one, the overall stats are boosted, but that’s not exactly an aberration for FIFA packs. The signature of these teams are the five star stats in either the Weak Foot or Skill Moves department that each player gets.
The first FUT Birthday team was more balanced between the two categories and it did include more players, but at the end of the day what you see is what you get and in these times of despair complaining about the WF – SM ratio in a FIFA pack seems redundant.
Liverpool fans have their captain Virgil van Dijk to take their thoughts away from the team potentially missing out on the Premier League title. One would hardly compensate for the other, but hey, when life gives you lemons…
Here’s the full set of FUT Birthday team 2 players made available in the FIFA store:
- CB: Virgil van Dijk – 93 OVR (Liverpool)
- LB: Theo Hernández – 88 OVR (Milan)
- CDM: Tiémoué Bakayoko – 88 OVR (Monaco) – via FUT Birthday Objectives
- CM: Paul Pogba – 92 OVR (Manchester United)
- LM: Douglas Costa – 89 OVR (Juventus/Piemonte Calcio)
- LM: Thomas Lemar – 87 OVR (Atlético Madrid)
- RW: Gareth Bale – 91 OVR (Real Madrid)
- RW: Ángel Di María – 91 OVR (Paris Saint-Germain)
- ST: Alexandre Lacazette – 90 OVR (Arsenal)
- ST: Rodrigo – 88 OVR (Valencia) – via FUT Birthday SBC
- ST: Kevin Lasagna – 86 OVR (Udinese)
- RWB: Danny Da Costa – 87 OVR (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- CB: Malang Sarr – 87 OVR (Nice) – via FUT Birthday SBC
- CM: Maximilian Eggestein – 86 OVR (Werder Bremen)
- ST: Jhon Córdoba – 86 OVR (Köln) – via FUT Birthday Objectives
Thankfully, these birthday presents are much more appetizing than the most recent FIFA TOTW Moments squad. Which of these players you’d love to add in your FUT squad?