Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6 is in full swing, and that means challenges. Specifically Spire Challenges, and this time, specifically, Jonesy Challenges. In this quick article, we answer the question: where can you talk to the Joneses?
The challenge in question is only available after finishing the first Spire challenge, which tasks you with playing the Spire's message at a Guardian Outpost. With Chapter 2, Season 6, there are many Jonesy variations scattered across the map. You need to find them, but where?
Where to Talk to the Joneses in Fortnite
- Wreck Raider: Coral Castle North
- Rex: Dusted Depot, close to the Spire
- Bunker Jonesy: Catty Corner, inside a house
- Castaway Jonesy: Steamy Stacks, on a little Island off the shore
- Cabbie: Lazy Lake, south-west corner
- Sash Sergeant: Weeping Woods, in the playground
- Grill Sergeant: Pleasant Park, a Food Truck in the north called "Durr Burger"
- Suntan Specialist: Sweaty Sands, on the beach
- Slurp Jonesy: Slurpy Swamp factory, inside
To complete the challenge, you only need to talk to five of the Joneses. Considering that there are nine of them, this isn't too hard of a task to complete. It is a tad tedious, though.
The thing about Jonesy is that he seems to be playing a bit of a bigger role in the new Fortnite Season. This is pretty cool, because who doesn't like a little dose of good ol' Brian Delaney, but also contributes to these kinds of minor challenges, that don't really offer much in terms of difficulty.
Anyway, once you have found each of them, speak to them, select the Spire option, and listen to a little bit of dialogue. It doesn't matter in what order you talk to the Joneses, nor which ones you talk to. Just keep in mind that the Jonesy in Pleasant Park won't contribute to this count, though the response he gives you is important later on.
That, my friends, is something that we will tackle at a later date. For now, go play Fortnite!
- Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite!
- Fortnite DreamHack Open: Schedule, Registration and More
- Fortnite V-Bucks Cards Coming to European Retail Stores