Fortnite Season 7 just added new legendary quests, so that means there is XP to be earned towards your favorite Battle Pass cosmetics. We tell you where to place Welcome Signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake in this week’s legendary Fortnite quests.
There are several new legendary quests this week in Fortnite Season 7. We will definitely cover each one in our Challenges section so go check that out if you’re looking for Cat Food, Boomboxes, or Alien Lights on the Season 7 map.
Let’s look where to place Welcome Signs in Fortnite!
Where to Place Welcome Signs in Pleasant Park
Your first Stop is Pleasant Park, and you’ll find the Welcome Sign locations all across the park.
- Near the benches on the west side of the soccer field.
- Front of the yellow house at the southwest of Pleasant Park.
- The brick house northwest of Pleasant Park.
- The road leading out of Pleasant Park to the northeast.
- The building at the center of Pleasant Park.
If you’re looking to hit up every sign, enter the park from the north or south for the most efficient route.
Where to Place Welcome Signs in Lazy Lake
The Welcome Signs are mostly located in the northern parts of Lazy Lake so look there first.
- East of the swimming pool in the south of Lazy Lake.
- By the road east of Lazy Lake. It’s sitting under a tree.
- The road that leads out of Lazy Lake to the northeast.
- Outside of the entrance to the Cap’n Carp restaurant.
- The walkway leading out of Lazy Lake to the northwest.
Most of the signs are located near the edge of Lazy lake, so running around its perimeter will be quite efficient.
Keep in mind each sign location in both Lazy Lake and Pleasant Park can only be placed once. Even if you leave the match, you will not be able to place a Welcome Sign twice meaning each sign location can only be placed once.
Maybe you need more XP! If so, you need to complete the Cosmic Summer Challenges to unlock even more of your Season 7 Battle Pass.
Keep up to date on all Fortnite News and never miss a beat in Fortnite.