Season 7: Invasion in Fortnite introduced changes to the map, new alien weapons, and much more. It also made the loot Llamas mobile - unexpected indeed! Here's how to get them.
Loot Llamas in Fortnite have been around for ages and they're a great source of high-tier loot. It all changed with the arrival of Season 7, as the once stationary Llamas are now moving. When you think about it, it is kind of creepy - just a llama roaming around the map, waiting for you to loot it. One thing is certain, they're harder to kill now when compared to the previous seasons.
How To Loot Moving Llamas in Season 7
Fortnite Season 7 is not all bad. The Llamas are now mobile, but they'll drop some additional loot when you first spot them. Getting close to a Llama will scare it away, so how exactly do you catch one? Easy. Just be prepared beforehand. Previously, the moment you saw a Llama at the start of the game, you were able to just rush in, destroy it and get the loot. Now, you'll have to be prepared with some, preferably automatic, weapons. Avoid using snipers and shotguns, and stick to automatic firearms.
- Read More: Fortnite: What’s in the Item Shop Today?
Alive Llamas Footage! (Thanks to Sam on Discord) pic.twitter.com/0ds2aKgLlO— HYPEX (@HYPEX) June 8, 2021
Tips To Loot the Moving Llama Easier
Sometimes you won't be lucky enough to get a couple of automatic weapons, but worry not, you can still get that Llama! Here are some tips that'll make it all much easier:
- The easiest way to shoot down a Llama in Fortnite is to simply squad up with a teammate.
- Alternatively, you can show off your excellent building skills and trap the Llama, so it can't escape.
- Is there a nearby vehicle? Hop in and ram the Llama.
- If you found a UFO, use the beam to lift the Llama and then dismember it.
- Read More: 2 New Alien Weapons Coming to Fortnite Soon