Fortnite Season 7 was a crazy ride, but now we must ride off into the sunset as Season 8 is just over the horizon. One last Epic Quest remains, to pop tires on IO Cars. Let’s find out where IO Cars can spawn on the Season 7 map.
All IO Cars have a chance to spawn at every satellite station on the Season 7 map. These cars are jet black with white logos on their sides, like the one seen above.
Before you pop some tires, have you found Where to Place Warning Signs or Where to Confront The Mole & How to Spoil their Sabotage in Fortnite in week 14’s legendary quests?
All Dish Locations in Fortnite
You will likely find the IO Cars parked outside the buildings marked here on the map and hopefully the cars have tires nicely inflated and ready to be popped. As always, if another player beats you to the car first, you will need to find another Dish with untouched IO Cars.
Different Satellite Station locations:
- Discovery Dish is west of Believer Beach.
- Deep Woods Dish is inside Stealthy Stronghold.
- Dinky Dish is southeast of Craggy Cliffs.
- Dockside Dish is west of Dirty Docks.
- Defiant Dish is east of Weeping Woods.
- Dampy Dish is southwest of Slurpy Swamp.
- Destined Dish is southeast of Misty Meadows.
Now, we probably shouldn’t have to tell you how to pop a tire, but surely you will have something in your loadout that swings or shoots and popping the IO Cars’ tires should be an easy task. After you shoot out the tires, the 30k XP is yours and maybe this is your very last task in Season 7! If not, we got you covered below.
- If you can't get enough, then check out our dedicated challenge guides section for Fortnite.
If you finish all the legendary quests for Fortnite Season 7, Week 14, you'll be rewarded with an Invasion background! Worth it? Not sure, but you can let us know on Twitter.