Fortnite came out all the way back in 2017 and for that period Epic's battle royale has released hundreds if not thousands of skins. Sometimes a skin isn't what you expected and refunds are available. Here's how to get a refund.
If you got something from the Fortnite Item Shop and you're not happy with your purchase you might be eligible for a refund. In this article, we'll go over the refundable and non-refundable items in Fortnite and how to get a refund. Let's start with the latter.
How To Get a Refund in Fortnite
As a rule of thumb, most of the popular items in Fornite are refundable. If you got an outfit and want your money back that'll be almost always possible (note that you have three lifetime refunds in total). Here's how you can request a refund in Fortnite. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the game's main menu
- Head to Settings
- Open the "Account and Privacy" menu
- Click on "Submit a request"
- You'll see a list of all the items you've purchased in the past 30 days
- Find the item you want to refund
- Select the item and click "Submit Return Request"
- You'll get notified that you have three lifetime refunds
- Click "Yes" to proceed and that'll return your V Bucks
- Click "Ok" and you'll return to the "Account and Privacy" part
As you see, a refund is quite easy to get but the limiting factor is the number of times you can use it. Each account can have only three refunds and even Fortnite support can't add more than that. Just make sure you actually want a refund before getting one.
- Read More: Fortnite Season 7: New Animals Leaked
Here's a list of the refundable and non-refundable items in Fortnite:
Refundable Items in Fortnite
- Harvesting Tools
- Back Bling
- Loading Screens
Non-refundable Items in Fortnite
- Battle Pass
- Battle Pass Tiers
- Starter Pack
- Loot Llamas (Save the World)
- Event and Weekly Items (Save the World)