Epic Games has re-enabled an old feature in Season 7 of Fortnite. Players can once again gift a Battle Pass to friends, but how is this done? We'll tell you exactly how to gift a Battle Pass in the Fortnite Season 7 game menu.
Now everyone can tempt their ‘free only’ friends with the joy of Fortnite Skins! If you know any basic bees rocking the default skin who are too cheap or too proud to spend real money on virtual pixels, then you can now hook them up with a Battle Pass via the in-game menu! This way, you and your friend can both rock Rick, from Rick and Morty!
How To Gift A Fortnite Season 7 Battle Pass
- Open Fortnite
- Activate Two-Factor authentication
- Add the friend to your Epic Games Friend List that you wish to Gift the Battle Pass to.
- Click on the Season 7 Battle Pass in the Fortnite Item Store or find it on the main menu.
- Once on the Battle Pass screen, go to the 'Battle Pass' option.
- In the bottom left corner of your screen, there is a 'Gift Battle Pass' button, click on this.
- A new screen will open, so select which friend you want to gift the Battle Pass to.
- Once you click 'continue' you will be taken to the payment screen.
Done and done! Now start unlocking your Season 7 Battle Pass skins with your bestie by earning XP and collecting stars.