Fortnite Season 6 started and that means that you probably have no idea what’s going on right now. We got you covered, though. Our first guide revolves around the Fortnite Season 6 Mythic Spire Jumboots. Here is how you get them!
So… Fortnite Season 6 finally started. We hope you enjoyed the live event – we most certainly did. But now that Season 6 is officially underway, that also means that everything is new, and you have no clue about anything.
You need guides.
Well... we’ll provide you with tons of them, starting our guide on how to get the Mythic Spire Jumboots in Fortnite Season 6.
- How To Get Teen Titans Raven Skin in Fortnite Season 6
- How To Complete Fortnite Season 6 Week 1 Challenges
- Neymar Fortnite Skin Release Date Leaked
How To Get Mythic Spire Jumpboots in Fortnite?
We’ll make this very easy for you.
- Take out one of the Guardians at any of the Guardian locations
- Loot the Guardian Orb that they drop
- Carry that Guardian Orb to The Spire (and don’t die while doing so)
- Insert the Guardian Orb into a pillar at The Spire
- Done, you got yourself some Mythic Spire Jumpboots
Are the Mythic Spire Jumpboots in Fortnite Worth It?
Let’s start with the fact that you should just take what you can get in a new season, don’t you think? But you’re in luck today because the Mythic Spire Jumpboots are in fact very good. The mobility they grant is insane and if you double-jump, you will not get fall damage. Triple-jumping will allow you to re-deploy your glider.
How is this not one of the best items to get right at the start?
- How To Craft Primal Weapons in Fortnite Season 6
- Fortnite Season 6 Golden Artifacts Locations
- How To Tame Animals In Fortnite Season 6
Know that while our guide might have made this easy for you, other players won’t. Since The Spire is a hotspot for everyone right now, chances are super high for you to get killed on your way to The Spire.
Nevertheless, you should keep trying, because the Mythic Spire Jumpboots are definitely worth it.