This week will be an interesting one for all Fortnite fans! Epic Games just revealed the Spring Breakout event coming in to celebrate Easter and with it, plenty of new challenges. Here are all the upcoming challenges in Season 6 Week 3.
Fortnite will be celebrating Easter later this week with the Spring Breakout event. In the spirit of the holiday, players will get access to both new and returning skins and weapons along with brand-new Fortnite challenges that fit the occasion.
The more challenges you complete, the more XP you'll get for your Battle Pass!
Season 6 Week 3 Challenges
As we've already mentioned, most of the challenges in Season 6 Week 3 are themed after the Easter holiday event - Spring Breakout. The legendary quests are as follows:
Week 3 Legendary Quests pic.twitter.com/c3JIYW0usT— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) March 30, 2021
- Forage Bouncy Eggs hidden around the island (0/10) - Quaxes Pickaxe
- Forage Bouncy Eggs hidden around the island (0/20) - 24 500 XP
- Forage Bouncy Eggs hidden around the island (0/30) - 24 500 XP
- Forage Bouncy Eggs hidden around the island (0/40) - 24 500 XP
- Forage Bouncy Eggs hidden around the island (0/50) - 24 500 XP
Then there are the Epic Quests for Season 6 Week 3.
- Fly 20 meters with a chicken (0/20) - 24 000 XP
- Hunt a chicken (0/1) - 24 000 XP
- Catch fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold (0/5) - 24 000 XP
- Deal damage with shotguns (0/1000) - 24 000 XP
- Get headshots with rifles (0/10) - 24 000 XP
- Deal damage within 20 meters using a pistol (0/500) - 24 000 XP
- Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart (0/1) - 24 000 XP
How to Fly with a Chicken in Fortnite?
The only tricky challenges here are those involving a chicken. First and foremost, chickens aren't as common as some of the other animals on the map. You can try catching one near a farm, just make sure you listen carefully for the clucking. Once you find a chicken just chase it down and catch it, then comes the "fly 20 meters with it" part. To be fair, it's more gliding than actual flying. Get to a high point like a cliff and jump, then use the chicken to glide 20 meters or more. That's it!
Four of the legendary quests will grant you 24 000 XP each and the fifth one will reward you with the Quaxes Pickaxe. If you complete all the Epic challenges you'll get an extra 168 000 XP! Complete every quest for a total of 264 000 XP. Now that's a lot and all of it in a single week. The challenges aren't out yet so the only thing left to do is play the waiting game until 2PM GMT on April 1, 2021.