The challenges for the 11th week of Fortnite Season 5 are here, and this time they're all about love! Not sure where to even start? Don't worry, that's what we're here for!
Fortnite Season 5 is already in its 11th week, and to coincide with Valentine's Day on Sunday, Epic has come up with a few romantic challenges. However, these aren't quite as easy to complete as last weeks, as the challenges require some detective work.
Each challenge will reward you with 20,000 XP that will help you complete the Battle Pass. So Let's Go, let's play some Cupid!
Fortnite Season 5, Week 11 Challenges
As you can see, these challenges are completely Valentine's Day related, however, there are no extra cosmetics that you can earn for completing these quests. You'll have to settle for the normal XP.
The epic challenges can be completed at any time during this season. The legendary challenge is only available for one week and a new old item came into the game especially for this one.
With Week 11 now live, here is a quick refresher on all the challenges with the slight changes to wording Epic did. pic.twitter.com/cCEvys3ytd— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) February 11, 2021
- Catch Different Kinds of Fish to Find a Valentine's Day date for Fishstick x 3
- Serve Fishstick and his Date a fancy dinner at any restaurant
- Find a Rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard
- Collect Grimbles' Love Potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold
- Deliver the Love Potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town
- Collect Chocolate Boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row x 3
- Choose a Character to be Lovely's Valentine
The first challenge is pretty easy. Just go to the water and fish at a few fishing spots until you catch three different fish. You can see where you complete the tasks from 1 - 6 at the bottom of the map. You just have to interact with the items to complete the challenges.
Perfect Score was nice enough to put all the challenges into a video, in case you still have problems finding the exact locations.
Like every week, there is a legendary quest to complete in five levels. The old Fortniters among you surely remember the crossbow. Well, it's back, all Cupid style. Your task is to damage enemies with crossbows in the following levels:
You'll get 55,000 XP for the first level of the Legendary Challenge and 22,000 XP for the rest. It's best to focus on the IO Guards or go into Group Wedges mode to complete these challenges.
Image GalleryView Gallery
That's it for the quests. We hope we could help you! Stay tuned to EarlyGame for more articles like:
- Fortnite Insider Reveals: Fight Against Apple Store Was Planned!
- Fortnite x Fall Guys Crossover With New Skins Coming!
Original article by EarlyGame's Alisa Eiber.