Fortnite Update 16.30 released today, and with it you'll finally be able to complete the Neymar Jr quests. Along with that, the update brings the new exotic Unstable Bow, and more.
Fortnite's latest Patch 16.30 focuses on various bug fixes, adds the new Unstable Bow ,and introduces the Neymar Jr quests into the game. If you want to get your hands on the Neymar skin, now's the time. Here's all that's coming in Patch 16.30.
Fortnite Update 16.30 Patch Notes
Patch 16.30 is already live, and you can download it on all available platforms.
New gameplay features
- Help 'Jonesy The First' take on Raz
- Keep ‘em guessing with a new, unpredictable Exotic Bow
- Stay low, stay safe in a new LTM this weekend: The Floor Restores
- Remaining Primal weapons, Makeshift weapons, & Bows added to Creative
- You can now hold the Inventory button with a Craftable item in-hand, to jump right to the Crafting tab and hit Accept. No more navigating menus in a gunfight!
- Inspecting an item will now show exact number values for stats like damage and fire rate.
Battle Royale Bug Fixes
- Players are receiving a Quest from Jonesy The First that does not grant rewards. Players may receive a Quest from Jonesy The First to speak to Tarana, Lara Croft, Raven, Cluck, or Cobb. This Quest currently does not grant rewards. This issue will be fixed, and the Quest will be made available at a later date.
- Storm visual effects are appearing outside of the Storm. The visual effects of the Storm may appear when outside of the Storm's edge.
Creative bug fixes
- We're investigating an issue where the "Recent Islands" list does not update after entering a Private Island.
- We're investigating an issue where the flag may not respawn when the flag carrier leaves.
- We're investigating an issue that is causing the "Allow Spectate Other Teams" Setting to not working correctly.
Neymar Jr Is Now in Fortnite
If you're a football fan then you'll probably be glad to see Neymar in Fortnite. The skin was teased last week, and it's finally out. The Neymar skin comes with alternate styles, two emotes, a glider, and a pickaxe.
Go crazy— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) April 27, 2021
Battle Pass owners, unlock the @neymarjr Outfit now! Complete his Quests to earn:
Neymar Jr Outfit w/styles
Built-in Shhh Emote that changes styles mid-match
Pickaxe + Glider
Hang Loose Emote
More info: https://t.co/pnDCYwkgpk pic.twitter.com/pfv8VACMmk
How to Get the Unstable Bow in Fortnite
To obtain the Unstable Bow, you have to purchase it directly from one of the NPCs, Rebirth Raven. The freshly added Unstable Bow is a new exotic weapon, and as such, you won't be able to find it as ground loot. You can find Rebirth Raven northwest of Sweaty Sands.
What is the Unstable Bow?
As the name suggests, the Unstable Bow is an unstable and random bow. Every arrow you fire will have a different effect tied to it - fire, shockwave, etc. Sounds pretty awesome, doesn't it? Well, yep. We're hyped!
Unstable Bow!— HYPEX (@HYPEX) April 27, 2021
Description: "Bow that fires.... something! -\\_(tsu)_/-"
It will one of these randomly: Fire Arrow, Shockwave Arrow, Grenades Arrow or Stink Arrow pic.twitter.com/lbS0xDLNuy