Fortnite Season 8 has once again returned with Exotic Weapons, and we'll show you exactly where each weapon is hiding on the Season 8 map. The purple cubes have invaded the island of Fortnite, so now, we need to arm ourselves to take them out in Sideways realm.
Let’s find every Exoctic Weapon in Fortnite Season 8!
Fortnite Season 8: Cubed, has quite a bit of variety in terms of weaponry. We already covered the Sideways weapons and where to get them in the Sideways Realm.
Where Can I Find Fortnite Exotic Weapons in Season 8?
Each exotic weapon must be purchased from an NPC on the Season 8 map, as indicated on the map above. They are sold by the following NPCs:
- Pitstop: Located in Bony Burbs
- Dusk: Located in the hills west of Lazy Lake
- The Brat: On the side of the road, north of Lazy Lake
- Dr. Slone: On the side of the road north of Dirty Docks
- Kor: Located in Misty Meadows
How Much Do Fortnite Exotic Weapons Cost in Season 8?
Exotic weapons come with a pretty high price tag in Fortnite. That most likely means you cannot purchase them in every match, but will need to save your gold bars up and decide when it's time to bust out an exotic weapon in that very special lobby. We definitely recommend you try out the Storm Scout Rifle. It is worth its price tag and knowing where the storm is going, is a huge advantage to have.
- Pitstop: Sells the Dragon Breath for 500 Gold Bars
- Dusk: Sells The Shadow tracker for 400 Gold Bars
- The Brat: Sells The Chug-Cannon for 600 Gold Bars
- Dr. Slone: Kill her for the Burst Assult Rifle to drop
- Kor: Sells the Automatic Sniper Rifle for 300 Gold Bars
Now you are ready to kick some alien butt in Fortnite Season 8 with every location of every Exotic Weapon. We can't promise you that if you have an Exotic Weapon, you will win the lobby. That is still on you, my sweaty Fortniter. However, the extra firepower will definitely increase your chances.