Fortnite Season 7 is slowly coming to an end, and you won't have much time to complete your Battle Pass. But don't panic (insert keep calm meme here). We already have the Fortnite challenges for Week 9, Season 7 ready for your viewing, so you can quickly grind and secure your XP.
Is there a better way to level up your Battle Pass apart from weekly Fortnite challenges? You don't need to answer that question because it was rhetorical anyway. Okay, the new challenges will be released today, August 5. As usual, the challenges for Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 9 have already been leaked, and we have all the details for you coming up next.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 9: Weekly Quests
These are the epic challenges for Season 7 Week 9:
- Throw toilets with a Grab-Itron (2) - 30,000 XP
- Dance on an Abductor or as a passenger on a saucer (1) - 30,000 XP
- Avoid taking damage while damaging enemies in a single game (1) - 30,000 XP
- Reveal enemies with a Recon Scanner and then hit them with a rail gun (1) - 30,000 XP
- Drive an IO vehicle with off-road tires (1000) - 30,000 XP
- Use an IO Launchpad (1) - 30,000 XP
- Bring an alien sample from the dish of a satellite station to Corny Complex (1) - 30,000 XP
Please don't ask me why you would fling toilets through the air with a Grab-Itron, but well... you know, this is Fortnite after all. Weekly challenges are relatively easy as always, but if you're looking for more XP, then check out the legendary quests in the next part of the article.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 9: Legendary Quests
These are the Legendary Quests for Season 7 Week 9:
- Get Slone's orders from a payphone (1) - 15,000 XP
- Equip a Detector and then disable Alien Billboards in one match (2) - 45,000 XP
- Collect resources in Holly Hatchery (100) - 30,000 XP
- Eliminate Tresspassers (3) - 30,000 XP
- Place a bioscanner in an alien biome (1) - 30,000 XP
- Place spy probes (3) - 30,000 XP
Completing all the weekly challenges will earn you 230,000 XP, while completing the Legendary Challenges will earn you 180,000 XP. That's a total of 410,000 tasty XP for your Battle Pass!
Just don't forget that the legendary challenges are only available for one week. Don't worry, you'll find the matching guides to the quests in our Fortnite Challenges section once the challenges go live.