The Fortnite's Season 5 Week 8 challenges are here and there is a lot to do again. Fortunately, the tasks are relatively easy. However, to show you how to complete them as quickly as possible, we have the right guide for you here!
Fortnite Season 5 is already over halfway done and a new week means a new list of challenges to complete. There's a lot of XP up for grabs again, and for once you don't have to do any detective work and search for things on the map this time... Lucky you!
You should be able to complete the Fortnite challenges in Group Wedges mode with little effort. If you're lucky, even in a single match. We'll show you what there is to do.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 8 Challenges
- Destroy apple and tomato produce boxes at The Orchard Farmers Market (3)
- Drive a car through the corn field at Steel Farm (1)
- Deliver a truck to Sunflower’s Farm (1)
- Pistol Damage (250)
- Collect Gold Bars (500)
- Blow up a gas pump (1)
- Distance traveled Gliding (3,500)
All of these challenges are easy to complete as long as you know where to go. If you want to complete all the Fortnite challenges in one round, then watch out: We're going to tell you exactly what you need to do.
1. Enter the group wedges mode and start a match.
2. Jump out of the bus as early as possible and open your glider. Glide until you have covered the 3,500 meters.
3. Land in the orchard. We have marked it for you at the bottom of the map.
4. Destroy as many objects as you can, because the gold is among them. If you find a safe, you've hit the jackpot anyway.
5. Go to the farm store next to the orchard. Destroy a total of three apple or tomato crates.
6. On the other side of the street there is a pizza restaurant. There is usually a truck in front of it. Get in and drive it to the red farm building, next to the Orchard.
7. Continue to the Iron Farm and jet once across the cornfield. The place is marked with two corncobs at the bottom. 8.
8. Continue to the next gas station you find and shoot at a gas pump until it explodes. Again, these are marked at the bottom of the map.
9. Now you just have to look for a pistol and cause damage to enemies.
With this, you should be able to complete all Fortnite challenges from week 8 as quickly as possible. If you don't manage to complete all the tasks in one round, just pick up where you left off in the next one.
Well, how fast were you? Share it with us on our Facebook page in the comments. You can also find out all about the new Terminator skin in our Fortnite section. If you want to learn more about gaming and esports, check out EarlyGame. You can also make a free MyEarlyGame account to customize the content you wish to see!
Original article by EarlyGame's Alisa Eiber.