No cucumbers are necessary
Fortnite Season 5, Week 4 Challenges: Get That Tomato Basket!
There's a ton to do during Fortnite Season 5. Every week, a series of weekly tasks are dished out. Complete them and receive a healthy amount of XP. Week 4 is yet to come, but the Fortnite challenges are already out. Prepare yourself in advance!
Fortnite Season 5, Week 4 is dawning upon us and so are the new challenges. Beware, things are getting tricky! Epic Games have decided to make the new tasks not only a bit more difficult, but also added a cryptic spice to some of them.
Fortnite Season 5, Week 4 Challenges
- Eliminations within 5m (1)
- Eliminations with <50 HP (1)
- Elimination with full HP and shields (1)
- Destroy enemy buildings with pickaxe (10)
- Damage enemies with pickaxe (100)
- Collect tomato basket from a nearby farm (1)
- Ignite and dance at the tomato shrine near Pizza Pit or Pizza Food Truck (1)
Don't forget the legendary challenge, where you have to deal damage to enemies while on top of them in various stages. Stage 1 gives 55,000 XP, while each additional stage gives 22,000 XP. A cosmetic reward awaits you if you complete all stages.
While the first challenges are relatively self-explanatory, the last two tasks are not. Here's how we believe they can be solved:
- You can find a tomato basket at the farm east of Coliseum.
- There's a shrine on the second floor of Pizza Pit, which you must interact with. Another one awaits you at the Pizza Food Truck, which you will find on the other side of the map.
The Fortnite Season 5, Week 4 challenges begin on Thursday, 4 pm CET.
Original article by EarlyGame's Nikolas Krudewig.