All challenges for the coming week!
Fortnite Season 5 Week 3 Challenges
Fortnite Season 5 is in full swing. As usual, a new selection of special missions come in every week, giving players certain challenges and rewarding them with fat XP payouts. Find what awaits you in week 3!
We have now reached the third week of Fortnite Season 5. We've already had an extremely fun first few weeks, especially with the new weekly missions that gave us cool challenges and tons of XP. We really enjoyed the focus on the Mandalorian and his mission to complete a certain number of bounties. Last week, the focus was on the new Fortnite character Reese. Now we are in Week 3 and we have a new set of missions. Here you can see what they are!
The new challenges in Fortnite Season 5 have been leaked and are not yet officially available. This happens, as every week, on Thursday at 4 pm CET. Here are this week's challenges:
- Eliminations while in a vehicle (1)
- Damage players with Assault Rifles or SMGs (500)
- Headshot Damage to players with Pistols or Sniper Rifles (200)
- Destroy Toilets (3)
- Loot Chests in Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (7)
- Eliminations with Rare Weapons or greater (3)
- Loot Ammo Boxes in Salty Towers or Colossal Coliseum (7)
As usual, the first challenge is a legendary one, which means you only have until next Thursday to complete it. In return it will bring you the most XP. You can complete the rest of the challenges until the end of the season in March. Now there's nothing left to say but have fun with these cool new challenges and good luck in the Battle Royale!
Image GalleryView Gallery
- Fortnite Season 5 Challenges: How to Find All the Clues!
- Fortnite: All You Need to Know About Patch 15.10!
- Fortnite’s ‘Reboot a Friend’ Event Gets You Free Items!
- Witcher 4 Leaked in Cyberpunk 2077 Emergency Conference
Are you enjoying Fortnite Season 5 so far? Are you enjoying the new missions and challenges? Or are you wishing for more from the Battle Royale king? Let us know on Twitter and Facebook. For more Fortnite news, check EarlyGame or our YouTube channel!
Original article written by EarlyGame's Faris Delalic.