The Fortnite Week 14 challenges will be released today, and you can already prepare for them with our summary below!
A new set of challenges will be released in Fortnite's Season 5 as always, on a weekly basis. Among them, there are 7 epic challenges and one legendary quest to complete.
The epic challenges can be completed anytime before the end of the season, while the legendary challenge is only available for one week. For the latter, there are a total of five stages to complete.
Image GalleryView Gallery
And this week, there's a little icing on the cake for you:
While you'd normally get 20,000 XP for completing each quest, this week the reward actually doubles! Yes, you read that right.
This means that for each completed challenge of Season 5, Week 14, you'll receive 40,000 XP as a reward. So let's get to it.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 14 Challenges
Here are all the epic quests that will go live today, Thursday, March 4 at 15:00 CET:
- Collect cookbooks in Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (4).
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (8)
- Earn Bars to hire a character (150)
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (2)
- Drive a vehicle from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park (1)
- Drop off a vehicle at the gas station in Lazy Lake or Catty Corner (1)
- Drive a vehicle from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (1)
So it seems you'll be spending a lot of time in the car this week. Most of these challenges are quite simple and self-explanatory. Of course, we will still provide you with guides in our Fortnite section once the challenges have gone live.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 14 Legendary Challenge
The legendary challenge for this week is as follows:
- Deal damage to enemies more than 50 yards away (1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000).
If you want to do a lot of damage, we recommend you to play the Group Wedges mode, as it will probably be the easiest there. Have fun with the challenges!
- LazarBeam Gets His Own Fortnite Icon Series Skin
- Fortnite Top Secret: How to Activate an Animation on the Cheyenne Dropship Glider
- Epic Gives Away Free Credits in Fortnite & Rocket League as Apology to Gamers
Do you only want to see content about your favorite games? Then create a free MyEarlyGame account!
Original article by EarlyGame's Alisa Eiber.